UFC 228: Woodley vs Till

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really looking forward to this one. I will be relieved if Till makes weight. It looks like he just might do it.

Helwani wrote this half an hour ago:

Darren Till is on weight, according to multiple sources. Weigh-ins are in less than an hour.

You have to wonder how long Till will continue to fight at 170lbs. I suspect he will move up to middleweight if Woodley beats him tomorrow. 

15 hours ago, OzExile said:

I'm from just outside of Liverpool and my parents are scousers. Shall I take my opinions elsewhere David? Bell end. 

Unless he has some sort of voice software that reads out posts from where the poster is from, I don't think it matters one bit where your opinions are taken or not.

• Paid Members

Probably for the best. She was heading for a hospital stay one way or another this weekend regardless, least this way she saves herself the scrambled brain cells. 

Nah seriously, hopefully she's OK. I'm assuming it's a weight cutting issue, right? Whole thing really sucks for Shevchenko though. Goes through an entire camp, and will have to fork out the cost that comes with that, makes weight, does all the interviews and whatever, she's got a chance at the title... then on the fucking eve of the show the fight is off and she's wasted her time, money and put miles on her body all for fuck all. And now it's almost certainly too late to find a replacement opponent and she'll only get her show money. 

• Paid Members

Not stacked but there's plenty of good fights and fighters on there. 

Wonder what they'll bump up to PPV now. I wouldn't mind seeing Diego Sanchez vs Craig White promoted up from Fight Pass actually. 

Edit - it's Jimmie Rivera vs John Dodson that's been moved to the PPV. Kowalkiewicz vs Andrade is the new co-main event. That was always a better fight than Shev-Montano anyway IMO, despite the lack of a title on the line. 

• Paid Members

Always felt Dodson/Rivera should have been on the main card for this anyways. Cant say im unhappy to see that womens fight scrapped. 

Shevchenko is rightfully fuming, shes claiming Montano had planned to pull out during fight week this whole time, saying shes used to run up purely to boost her profile. 

The UFC aint having much luck with these new female divisions are they? 115 and 145 now have been abit of a joke.

5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Unless he has some sort of voice software that reads out posts from where the poster is from, I don't think it matters one bit where your opinions are taken or not.

I was just about to say that. So long as I just have to read said opinions and not listen to them screeched at me in that accent then it's all gravy.

Just to point out, it's not all Scouse accents. There seems to be certain levels, with me talking about the Till/Carragher level, which is the variation of the accent that sends a shudder through the rest of the more civilised parts of the UK.

On topic, glad to see Till has made weight. Still hope that Woodley smashes him up though. 

1 hour ago, boyfriend said:

Honky Tonk Montano keeps the belt by hook or crook again. But yeh, hope she's ok. Weight cuts are scary, I don't think we're miles away from the first casualty, only then will they do something about it. Christ did Till look scary too!

Woodley looked more dehydrated and miserable than Till, think this was much easier cut than he's had before, chefs, actually losing weight through dieting rather than severely dehydrating himself, Woodley it may be an age thing but he's a life long wrestler and wasn't missing weight.

Montana has been stripped of her belt, Shevchenko will fight someone later this year for it.

Archived