UFC 228: Woodley vs Till

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brandon Davis has been announced as the replacement fighting Zabit Magomedsharipov. He's 9-4 overall, 1-2 in the UFC and lost to Kyle Bochniak who had that crazy fight with Zabit at UFC 223 in April. 

Bit underwhelming after the talk of John Lineker possibly jumping in but it'll do. At least Zabit's staying on the card. 

• Paid Members
On 8/31/2018 at 2:48 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Brandon Davis has been announced as the replacement fighting Zabit Magomedsharipov. He's 9-4 overall, 1-2 in the UFC and lost to Kyle Bochniak who had that crazy fight with Zabit at UFC 223 in April. 

Bit underwhelming after the talk of John Lineker possibly jumping in but it'll do. At least Zabit's staying on the card. 

Sounds like it being a case of the UFC struggling for an opponent. I'm happy regardless, I just wanna see Zabit back in there.

This is is 5 days away!!

• Paid Members

Had no idea that Craig 'The Thundercat' White had fought in the UFC. Not sure how I missed that. I've seen him on a couple of Cage Warriors cards and he's always looked decent. Quite a step up in competition to be facing Magny and now Sanchez!

• Paid Members

I hope Woodley blitzes Till inside a round. However I'm expecting more of a cagey affair, ending in a split decision and with a bit of luck it'll be T-Wood that will come out on top. 

23 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

^ I'm sure this is not surprising to anybody who reads any of your posts on here.

I would of bet my house you wouldn't like Darren Till

I didn't know my complete disdain for the Scouse accent was a "thing" on these forums? I'm guessing I can't count on you to sign my "get Carra to fuck off sky sports" petition?

• Paid Members

Despite the awful Scouse drawl, I really like Till. He does have a bit of 'scrap outside the kebab shop' rough and ready feel about him, but I've really been drawn into his confident yet not cocky (imo) personality. I hope he does it. 

#TeamTill

Archived