16 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Outrageous, isn't it, Brewster? It floored me.

Poxy Millennial pop stars think they're now entitled to rap names that their peers would have earned with blood, sweat and tears from a harsh upbringing. G-Eazy. Stunning! His name is Gerald Earl Gillum. Could have made it a play on the words 'Earl' and 'gills'.

Noble Cod.

To be fair Kenny G did it first.

I went out for a curry and drinks with my oldest friend on Friday evening. We have been friends since I was 13, but I haven't seen him in 5 years after he moved to Australia. We ended up drinking until 3am in his hotel's bar. My Saturday was completely ruined I haven't had a hangover where I just did nothing for an entire day. All I did was veg out and drink coffee and bacon sarnies.

My stepdaughter recently clued me in on what the word ‘peng’ means. Apparently if you refer to somebody as a ‘peng ting’ it means you find them somewhat easy on the eyes. Sounds like absolute bollocks to me but I guess some of the things I came out with in my teens sounded the same way to my mum and dad.

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap. More talk-sings in a really mundane tone. I can’t really say too much as I believe he recently passed away.

I’m in that awkward stage where near enough everything she listens to just sounds like a rip off/watered down version of something I used to listen to. I do try and offer suggestions in a non-condescending ‘if you like them, you might like these 'kind’ve way. She probably humours me half the time but she has checked out some stuff I’ve suggested.

Edited by lightningxlock

5 minutes ago, lightningxlock said:

My stepdaughter recently clued me in on what the word ‘peng’ means. Apparently if you refer to somebody as a ‘peng ting’ it means you find them somewhat easy on the eyes. Sounds like absolute bollocks to me but I guess some of the things I came out with in my teens sounded the same way to my mum and dad.

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap. More talk-sings in a really mundane tone. I can’t really say too much as I believe he recently passed away.

I’m in that awkward stage where near enough everything she listens to just sounds like a rip off/watered down version of something I used to listen to. I do try and offer suggestions in a non-condescending ‘if you like them, you might like these 'kind’ve way. She probably humours me half the time but she has checked out some stuff I’ve suggested.

Fam, even I know what peng means, you ARE getting old. And that's peak...

I only know of Lil Peep because he died of a fentynal overdose that they tried to claim was a Xanax overdose which is almost impossible to die from.

Also, I have recently developed a serious Werther's Originals habit, thats how old I am.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

3 hours ago, lightningxlock said:

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap.

MySpace?! No wonder you feel old, grandpa.

I got my first really obvious and difficult to hide nasal hair last week. Is a nasal hair trimmer the only method of dealing with these bastards?

You can use tweezers, but that's bloody horrible and you'll sneeze like a fucker instantly.

When I sit down or stand up, I have found myself saying “ooooffffff”.

8 hours ago, hallicks said:

I got my first really obvious and difficult to hide nasal hair last week. Is a nasal hair trimmer the only method of dealing with these bastards?

Complete manscaping cunt here, but I swear by Nads. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009GA5XVG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Ij4JBbKF79BX7

Left unchecked, I could single handedly support the Hollywood syrup industry so I have to sort it lest I be cast out to a single bed. One box has 4 treatments in and needs doing every other month so a better investment than it looks.