• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stepdaughter recently clued me in on what the word ‘peng’ means. Apparently if you refer to somebody as a ‘peng ting’ it means you find them somewhat easy on the eyes. Sounds like absolute bollocks to me but I guess some of the things I came out with in my teens sounded the same way to my mum and dad.

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap. More talk-sings in a really mundane tone. I can’t really say too much as I believe he recently passed away.

I’m in that awkward stage where near enough everything she listens to just sounds like a rip off/watered down version of something I used to listen to. I do try and offer suggestions in a non-condescending ‘if you like them, you might like these 'kind’ve way. She probably humours me half the time but she has checked out some stuff I’ve suggested.

5 minutes ago, lightningxlock said:

My stepdaughter recently clued me in on what the word ‘peng’ means. Apparently if you refer to somebody as a ‘peng ting’ it means you find them somewhat easy on the eyes. Sounds like absolute bollocks to me but I guess some of the things I came out with in my teens sounded the same way to my mum and dad.

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap. More talk-sings in a really mundane tone. I can’t really say too much as I believe he recently passed away.

I’m in that awkward stage where near enough everything she listens to just sounds like a rip off/watered down version of something I used to listen to. I do try and offer suggestions in a non-condescending ‘if you like them, you might like these 'kind’ve way. She probably humours me half the time but she has checked out some stuff I’ve suggested.

Fam, even I know what peng means, you ARE getting old. And that's peak...

• Paid Members

I only know of Lil Peep because he died of a fentynal overdose that they tried to claim was a Xanax overdose which is almost impossible to die from.

Also, I have recently developed a serious Werther's Originals habit, thats how old I am.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, lightningxlock said:

She also listens to somebody by the name of Lil Peep. Sounds like some bargain bin rapper but in fact it’s some Myspace/faux emo/scenehead/tattooed lad who doesn’t even rap.

MySpace?! No wonder you feel old, grandpa.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, hallicks said:

I got my first really obvious and difficult to hide nasal hair last week. Is a nasal hair trimmer the only method of dealing with these bastards?

Complete manscaping cunt here, but I swear by Nads. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009GA5XVG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Ij4JBbKF79BX7

Left unchecked, I could single handedly support the Hollywood syrup industry so I have to sort it lest I be cast out to a single bed. One box has 4 treatments in and needs doing every other month so a better investment than it looks. 

• Moderators
14 hours ago, lightningxlock said:

They're called Soundcloud rappers, and they're pretty much all pretty terrible.

Archived