Eating things incorrectly

Gus Mears

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I watched in horror at work the other week, after we had bought everyone a Magnum (on accounts of the heat), that one of my female colleagues then decided to eat it with a spoon. 

• Paid Members

A lad I work with is massively overweight and has been doing a no carb diet on and off for months. This no carb diet however has devolved into some sort of disgusting monster. 

His diet currently is endless bags of Pork Scratchings, tubs of Chicken and Bacon Sandwich filler eating from the tub with a spoon, and hard boiled eggs that he will squirt mayo on and then pop in his mouth. Mayoneggs. He's eating actual Mayoneggs.

Needless to say he's not shedding the pounds.

• Paid Members

I haven't had time to review all 10 pages, so likely not far up the spectrum this, but one which has always niggled me is a lady I used to work with who would routinely eat exactly 50% of a Twix.  Keeping the other half in the wrapper 'for later'.

That's madness isn't it?  Who do you know with that degree of discipline?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

Who do you know with that degree of discipline?

A girl at work eats half a bag of Walkers ready salted, then STAPLES the packet together to save the rest for the following day.

Staples!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

A girl at work eats half a bag of Walkers ready salted, then STAPLES the packet together to save the rest for the following day.

Staples!

Awful behaviour. Does she also thieve post-its to sell for profit?

• Paid Members

When I was younger and dinner included fish fingers, I always had a pattern of cutting off the top layer of breadcrumbs by sticking the knife on its underside on the narrow end, pushing the knife through, leaving the processed fish open and if possible then eat only the fish out of the remaining breadcrumb cover before eating the remaining breadcrumbs. Occasionally I might eat the bottom layer of the breadcrumbs before the fishy bit depending on how they're cooked. I still have fish fingers on the odd occasion and still eat them that way.

There was a thread like this earlier this year that was triggered about the right way to eat a chocolate digestive and I mentioned there that I like to eat my cornflakes dry.

• Paid Members

I eat a few cereals, only nasty super sugar jobs like Frosties and Coco Pops or very occasionally Fruit n Fibre, but always dry. Don't rate milk in the slightest.

EDIT

I'm a weird eater and drinker all over, really. Milk, butter, cheese, eggs, ketchup, tea, clear lemonade, orange juice, lager..... all rubbish. And beef is my least favourite of the roast meats.

EDIT

Fuck wine too. Mild vinegar. Champagne is fizzy piss.

• Paid Members

Soft boiled eggs, upside down.

Harder to chop end off, but easier to dunk fat bread fingers in due to wider circumference isn’t it?... yes... it is.

That’s as bad as it gets though. Some of you fuckers shouldn’t be allowed food.

20 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Soft boiled eggs, upside down.

Harder to chop end off, but easier to dunk fat bread fingers in due to wider circumference isn’t it?... yes... it is.

That’s as bad as it gets though. Some of you fuckers shouldn’t be allowed food.

Providing you discovered this yourself and didn't click on one of those life hack 27 page articles linked off of facebook then I think this is actually pretty pioneering. Not for me though, who has time for dippy eggs in the morning?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Providing you discovered this yourself and didn't click on one of those life hack 27 page articles linked off of facebook then I think this is actually pretty pioneering. Not for me though, who has time for dippy eggs in the morning?

My wife’s Grandad told me about how to egg properly. 

He's a genius. He was part of an engineering team who was responsible for what we now know as the text message.

He’s now 97, has had a prosthetic leg since he was 18 and last week was telling me that he thinks he’s worked out a way to attach a kinetic energy powered motor to his great grandsons skate board.

So aye, fuck Facebooks lists and breakfasts for that matter.

Archived