Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

13 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Limmy isn't funny.

A lot of his stuff is just plain mental, but as someone who did their fair share of work on Glasgow building sites during my younger years his take on the Glasgow plasterer is absolutely spot on and fucking hilarious (well, the first few minutes anyway, he goes a bit off the boil as the video goes on);

Edited by David

I love Alan Partridge, but I really don't get on with the stuff he's done in recent years- Alpha Papa, Mid Morning Matters, Welcome to the Places of My Life.

That's interesting. I actually think its got better. I loved the book as well. One of the few things I have genuinely laughed out loud whilst reading.

What is your take on Mrs Brown's Boys?

It needs Eric Idle in it

5 hours ago, Factotum said:

That's interesting. I actually think its got better. I loved the book as well. One of the few things I have genuinely laughed out loud whilst reading 

Yeah, I'd say it's got better. I'm Alan Partridge hasn't aged too well. I think it's great how the character has been able to adapt and remain relevant with the times and I don't think it's in a particularly sell-out way.

On the other hand, David Brent went to shit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Almost scared to post this one....

The Tim Burton Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is far superior to the original 

I’m not sure that’s unpopular opinion.