Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

The UKFF is very "clicky" so if you are in the cool gang you are always deemed "right" or "funny". Or "shit" if you sit on the other side of the fence.

That's not an unpopular opinion, that's accepted fact.

• Paid Members

Music is at it's peak right now. You can go on and on about how crap the Top 40 is, but there has never been so many bands and artists putting out top-shelf, incredible music outside of that system and all of is super easy to access. No more buying a CD from HMV, whacking it in the stereo and rapidly realising that it's shit (I'm looking at you, 'Metallica' by Metallica). You find the fucker on Spotify, the catalogue is there. You love it? Great! Here's 20 bands that are associated with them! Check them out! Also, fling the band name into Spotify Radio and find more just like them! Don't forget to check out their personal playlists too! Oh, while you're at it, here's a 30 song weekly playlist that we'd think you'd really love as it's all based on what you listen to. 

Golden age.

And yeah, 'Metallica' by Metallica was a load of shite. Boring, run of the mill crap by a band who were exhausted and stale. Listen to the previous album '...And Justice For All' and tell me that's the same band. 

Also, 'Dear You' is the best Jawbreaker album, no matter how much the fanbase will whine about them "selling out" (which is a bullshit concept to get mad about).

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Tim Burton is a complete hack and has never made a really good movie let alone a great one. The vast majority of his output is near unwatchable drivel.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, DEF said:

Tim Burton is a complete hack and has never made a really good movie let alone a great one. The vast majority of his output is near unwatchable drivel.

Ed Wood?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ed Wood?

Alright I have to hold my hands up and say that's the only film he's made I've not seen bar the last two which I have no interest in. I will watch Ed Wood asap if it's actually supposed to be better than his average dross and hope that's the exception to the rule.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

I love Rob Zombie's "Halloween", almost as much as the original...

Agreed. It's excellent. The follow up IS bloody awful though.

Jackie Brown is QT's best film.