Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

Peak Spurs.  Dominate almost every measurable stat, yet still gift the other team a couple of free goals.  Never thought we'd get anywhere near the final at the start of the season, but once there I'd have preferred to not shit in our own hands.

Whoever it was on Radio 5 says it had a chance of being a game of cramp and nervous tension was spot on. Apart from the goals the streaker was probably the most interesting thing, it was that dire at times. Poor love looked knackered by the time she finished her run. 

Glad I'm away from work until Thursday. Liverpool is about to become very messy. Even more made up I got to jump around with my little fella for Salah's goal. Think he went more mental than me and ended up asleep in my arms by half time. So small mercies the game was shit. 

Fucking shame about Jose Reyes horrible thing to happen so young. 

Ken Hoddle is deluded on the punditry.

It pains me to say it as a neutral, but Liverpool truly are the Kings of Europe. I thought this competition was meant to be the toughest in all of world football, but they just seem to have that little bit of magic than anyone else...... 

Hendo should be leading the England team instead of Harry Kane. Hendo a winner, a leader, now on the mount rushmore of LFC captains. 

I dont know who us more laughable out of Tottenhan or Spurs......Spurs maybe, at least Arsenal know theyre shite, Spurs are just lurking in the background, like an ugly bird hoping to get pulled at a school disco if the good looking lad has one to many ciders. 

UTD ARE DEAD. 🤪

M.U.F.C....D.E.A.D.........

Edited by Porkchopcash

12 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I dont know who us more laughable out of Tottenhan or Spurs

I'd say the latter.

As a neutral, Il never forgive LFC, sorry Juve,  for keeping Greg Downes and Trevor Peake out of Europe in the 87/88 season. Greggy could have tore it up.

Edited by Porkchopcash

Tepid shite of a match alright. Obviously  nervousness and such a large gap of time between the season ending and the final played a part, momentum both teams had as the season ended just seemed to have drained away in the interim. Wonder will Poch jack it in now or what? Spurs should have a few quid banked from this run to buy him a player or two at least.

Edited by DCW

You get a sense with Harry Kane he'd rather walk away with a losers medal playing than a winners medal sitting on the sidelines and risk not being the hero. He's read to many Roy of the Rovers comics as a kid. Tory cunt.

Why didnt you square it to Sterling? Twat.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

For me, the highlight was seeing Andy Robertson, formerly of Queen's Park only 5 years ago in the Scottish League 2. Now he's just won a Champions League medal and is captain of our national team. I am totally indifferent to most English football teams (apart from Chelsea) but good lord it was a wonderful feeling to see a Scotsman from such humble beginnings win the big one tonight. I know a lot of you hate Liverpool and the term "neutral's favourite" but I'm very much a neutral when it comes to English football and Liverpool were my favourite. After going so close in the league, it's so nice to see them become Champions of Europe.

Getting used to the tip of my cock tasting like sour grapes. 

Town is mental. Completely mental. The last time I saw it like this was when Thatcher snuffed it. 

I don’t support them but honestly, there are few sets of fans in the world who can turn a final into what they’ve done around here. It’s insane.

No complaints; these lot know what they’re doing when it comes to watching/enjoying a final.

Awful, awful game but I’m made up for my mates.