Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Tepid shite of a match alright. Obviously  nervousness and such a large gap of time between the season ending and the final played a part, momentum both teams had as the season ended just seemed to have drained away in the interim. Wonder will Poch jack it in now or what? Spurs should have a few quid banked from this run to buy him a player or two at least.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

You get a sense with Harry Kane he'd rather walk away with a losers medal playing than a winners medal sitting on the sidelines and risk not being the hero. He's read to many Roy of the Rovers comics as a kid. Tory cunt.

Why didnt you square it to Sterling? Twat.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

For me, the highlight was seeing Andy Robertson, formerly of Queen's Park only 5 years ago in the Scottish League 2. Now he's just won a Champions League medal and is captain of our national team. I am totally indifferent to most English football teams (apart from Chelsea) but good lord it was a wonderful feeling to see a Scotsman from such humble beginnings win the big one tonight. I know a lot of you hate Liverpool and the term "neutral's favourite" but I'm very much a neutral when it comes to English football and Liverpool were my favourite. After going so close in the league, it's so nice to see them become Champions of Europe.

• Awards Moderator

Town is mental. Completely mental. The last time I saw it like this was when Thatcher snuffed it. 

I don’t support them but honestly, there are few sets of fans in the world who can turn a final into what they’ve done around here. It’s insane.

No complaints; these lot know what they’re doing when it comes to watching/enjoying a final.

Awful, awful game but I’m made up for my mates.