Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

20 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Won two tickets to a Champions League game next season. Fucking buzzing. 

Not from Zavvi is it?

Haha no. Entered some Heineken quiz when in the pub got a high enough score to enter the draw. Top prize was final tickets so happy to get anything. Ideally Celtic get through the group stage as it's any UK game and Dad wants to go see the family. 

Can’t sleep and just watching random football videos on YouTube and stumbled across Mourinho on his RT programme.

If I was watching the final at home on Saturday, I’d 100% be watching him and Wenger on Bein. He’s an excellent talker and the heel/face dynamic between the two will be better than anything BT can conjure up.

Also, something I’ve never seen, underneath the video is a disclaimer saying “RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian Government” with a link to the RT Wikipedia page. What’s the reason for this? 

It's probably less of a disclaimer and more a show of willy-waving. It's no secret RT is the propaganda arm of the Russian government.

6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Also, something I’ve never seen, underneath the video is a disclaimer saying “RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian Government” with a link to the RT Wikipedia page. What’s the reason for this? 

What PunkStep said. Bear in mind, "RT" is simply the re-branded name from "Russia Today".

12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

It's probably less of a disclaimer and more a show of willy-waving. It's no secret RT is the propaganda arm of the Russian government.

Didn’t know if it was a YouTube thing or not, as in they have to say that.

Let Porky back in the thread, I support Liverpool now.

That's awful, awful news. I have very fond memories of being in the stands at Highbury and seeing him score an absolute rocket in the cup against Chelsea at Highbury.

35 is no age at all. Very sad. RIP

It pales in significance to the awful news about Reyes but I'm over the moon that such a shit game of footy ended so well for us. In a way the ability to be so completely uninspiring and still grind out wins is this sides best quality.