Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

Ramos would score at least 15 goals a season in China. They can't defend corners *at all* in that league.

38 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Yeah but try getting a free-kick past one of their walls.

245713008_Screenshot2019-05-29at00_00_30.png.63d00bf36de1a8894fdca49a7d5a28cc.png

Image result for say no more gif

Just a reminder that the stupidest Europa League final we've ever had is airing free on Youtube tonight from 6:30pm onwards. Probably already been posted in here but a quick reminder can't hurt anyone.

It's free on BT Sport as well, isn't it? Don't they open their TV channels free to air during both European finals?

33 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

It's free on BT Sport as well, isn't it? Don't they open their TV channels free to air during both European finals?

Usually on YouTube as well I think. I know one person who’s made the trip. He says it’s a beautiful place, but it’s a really strange atmosphere as there’s just not really any fans around. 

Think both clubs returned tickets and I don’t blame them.

I don't know if they'll be doing the same for the BT channels on Sky (erring on "no"), but they are offering a 3-months-free deal so if you sub on Saturday you'll have the whole of August's PL games included.

Well, that was a fucking blast.

If Liverpool don't win, then this will be the worst week in the history of football.

18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Well, that was a fucking blast.

If Liverpool don't win, then this will be the worst week in the history of football.

At least you got the honour of seeing Eden Hazard score his last goals for Chelsea against you.

Rob Green, who I genuinely forgot we even employed, lifting the trophy proudly is wonderful.

IMG_20190529_221113.jpg

Edited by Gus Mears

Can't knock Sarri for this season can you. He's managed to steer Chelsea to third and win a trophy, all with one of the weakest squads in the Abramovich era. Looks like he might be off to Juve though, so a new manager will oversee a Hazard-less Chelsea with a transfer ban.

Tell you what, I think it's an exciting opportunity for any progressive manager. There is plenty of young potential under contract that could go on to be a very solid foundation for Chelsea for years to come. Rudiger is still only 26 (and a natural leader) and then you have Kepa, Ampadu, Mount, RLC, CHO and Abraham that could be top players. Plus Pulisic coming in. That could be the start of something special, especially with presumably low expectations for next season, so less pressure.

As for our future? I'm too frightened to think about it. Laca and Auba were wasteful tonight but they don't deserve this. Ozil has to go. Our defence is woeful. We have no commanding presence in midfield and no real width in the squad. One summer (especially on a rumoured £40m budget. £40m!) isn't going to come close to sorting it out.

I'm fairly confident the peoples champions will rescue Arsenal's season. 

Got to be Lampard and Terry to Chelsea if Sarri leaves.

In domestic news, Saido Berahino has been sacked from Stoke for a drink-driving conviction (£75k fine and a ban). His people are considering an appeal, but even if successful do Stoke really want to hang onto someone with as awful a goal ratio as he?

Arse Fam TV broke kayfabe tonight. Its a shoot, brother. They thought the stream was off and old Robbie and that other cunt dont seem to bothered about the loss. What a bunch of shitheads.