Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Also, something I’ve never seen, underneath the video is a disclaimer saying “RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian Government” with a link to the RT Wikipedia page. What’s the reason for this? 

What PunkStep said. Bear in mind, "RT" is simply the re-branded name from "Russia Today".

12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

It's probably less of a disclaimer and more a show of willy-waving. It's no secret RT is the propaganda arm of the Russian government.

Didn’t know if it was a YouTube thing or not, as in they have to say that.

• Paid Members

That's awful, awful news. I have very fond memories of being in the stands at Highbury and seeing him score an absolute rocket in the cup against Chelsea at Highbury.

35 is no age at all. Very sad. RIP

It pales in significance to the awful news about Reyes but I'm over the moon that such a shit game of footy ended so well for us. In a way the ability to be so completely uninspiring and still grind out wins is this sides best quality.

Whoever it was on Radio 5 says it had a chance of being a game of cramp and nervous tension was spot on. Apart from the goals the streaker was probably the most interesting thing, it was that dire at times. Poor love looked knackered by the time she finished her run. 

Glad I'm away from work until Thursday. Liverpool is about to become very messy. Even more made up I got to jump around with my little fella for Salah's goal. Think he went more mental than me and ended up asleep in my arms by half time. So small mercies the game was shit. 

Fucking shame about Jose Reyes horrible thing to happen so young. 

Ken Hoddle is deluded on the punditry.

It pains me to say it as a neutral, but Liverpool truly are the Kings of Europe. I thought this competition was meant to be the toughest in all of world football, but they just seem to have that little bit of magic than anyone else...... 

Hendo should be leading the England team instead of Harry Kane. Hendo a winner, a leader, now on the mount rushmore of LFC captains. 

I dont know who us more laughable out of Tottenhan or Spurs......Spurs maybe, at least Arsenal know theyre shite, Spurs are just lurking in the background, like an ugly bird hoping to get pulled at a school disco if the good looking lad has one to many ciders. 

UTD ARE DEAD. 🤪

M.U.F.C....D.E.A.D.........

Edited by Porkchopcash