Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Let's hope Derby or Bielsa do the job then. This half of the draw was always going to be the 'of, fuck off' side. West Brom and Villa- nah you're alright thanks.

That would involve Leeds going up and nobody in the right mind wants that.

• Paid Members

Sure I said this last year but Villa are a different side to the one that spent the last few years playing for nil-nils in the Premier League. They've had a massive turn over in players, which the Championship forces, and play some lovely football through midfield. They've got a few who aren't good enough to go up with them and two important players only on loan but they'll give it a good go. When the other choices are Leeds and Frank Lampard's Derby County - Up the Villa.

• Paid Members

Besides the fact that Leeds choked it again in hilarious fashion, that game was absolutely bananas. What a fortnight to follow football.

• Paid Members

This has been one of the best fortnights of football in years, and I'm not even counting Norwich's exploits in that. Also, I'm sure no club in the Championships is squeaky clean, but Leeds' collapse in the second half of the season in the wake of spygate is just beautiful. I don't think I could have lived in world where Liverpool won the Premier League and Leeds achieved promotion back to it in the same season. 

7 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

If there's any true justice then Derby should go up, just to leave Villa right down there for another season

Why, so we can have a year long media wankfest over Frank Lampard managing in the Premier League and what an exciting young manager he is?