Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

The absolute balls on Trent. Unbelievable.

Absolutely, very quick thinking and the balls to do it was something else. The Barca defence are absolutely shameful to allow it, but that's excellent vision.

Still, he's no Matt fucking Doherty is he?

• Paid Members

I don't know why anyone thought that was impossible tonight. Absolutely fair fucking play to them for getting it done, but it was clear they were always going to be able to cause that dodgy Barca defence problems. They really should have scored a couple in the Nou Camp (even United gave them a fright over there for five minutes and we couldn't create chances against Huddersfield). I had a tenner on Liverpool going through tonight, I figured I might as well try to monetise the impending misery. Paid out 150 quid.

City are going to fuck it up on Sunday aren't they? There's a grim inevitability to it.

18 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Incredible game and atmosphere. I still was saying it was impossible at half time.

I'm going to have to cheer on Tottenham in a Champions League final, aren't I?

Don’t worry. That problem won’t arise 

• Paid Members

I can't believe we might be living in a world where a combo off Origi,Tadic or Llorente are leading the lines in a Champions League Final in 2019. 

Edited by Fox Piss

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

City are going to fuck it up on Sunday aren't they? There's a grim inevitability to it.

No chance. Brighton are rancid. Shame, this Liverpool side would be worthy champions. They're incredible. 

As a neutral, I'm thrilled that Liverpool are through. We are so accustomed to seeing Barca absolutely piss it in the Nou Camp that there is something satisfying about seeing them freeze and have no answer to a team who won't allow them to have it all their own way. Their whole team was superb but special mention has to go to Origi and Fabinho who were immense. Alexander-Arnold and Robertson are two of the best full backs in the world: as a Scotsman, it's bizarre to be saying that about one of our lads.

So much credit has to go to Klopp as well: people laughed when his "gegenpress" knackered them by Christmas in his first season, but they seem to only get stronger as the big games come thick and fast. It would be a shame for them to win the Spurs award of being recognised as a great side who has won nothing. I'll be rooting for them in the final.

• Paid Members

The Scouse cunt is unbearable in my office today. I'm going to have mixed emotions tonight when Ajax dump my shower out because a small part of me will be relieved that I don't have to put up with the unbearable Bantz!!11 that the week before a Spurs/Liverpool final would subject me too. If she tries to direct talking about last night's game in my direction, I have "I'd rather kill myself than have this conversation" cued up to hit quicker than glass shattering for a Steve Austin run in.

9 hours ago, Fox Piss said:

I can't believe we might be living in a world where a combo off Origi,Tadic or Llorente are leading the lines in a Champions League Final in 2019. 

We won one with Djimi Traore. So it's all good.