Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Coventry and Leicester have a rivalry but it's based on being the last two left to be picked for a game in the playground.  Coventry hate Villa but Villa reciprocally hate Birmingham and don't really care about Cov.  Leicester hate Derby but Derby reciprocally hate Forest, so it was a case of "Shall we hate each other?  Then it's agreed"

• Paid Members

I hate Liverpool. It's petty jealousy really and one that justifies the 'Bitter Blue' title, but I fucking despise them. And I despise myself for rising to their fans. It's a vicious, neverending circle of loathing and subsequent self-loathing.

Like pulling the stomach out of yourself to Miriam Rivera.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Coventry and Leicester have a rivalry but it's based on being the last two left to be picked for a game in the playground.  Coventry hate Villa but Villa reciprocally hate Birmingham and don't really care about Cov. 

This is similar to Spurs and West Ham. I saw a West Ham fan account tweet after the Ajax game that Spurs "lost a cup final on Saturday and a semi final on Tuesday" - only your cup final, boys. They're not even second placed in who we care about beating, a million miles behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

• Paid Members

Puts me in mind of the England/Germany thing, and how the Germans care more about beating the Dutch than beating us. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

This is similar to Spurs and West Ham. I saw a West Ham fan account tweet after the Ajax game that Spurs "lost a cup final on Saturday and a semi final on Tuesday" - only your cup final, boys. They're not even second placed in who we care about beating, a million miles behind Arsenal and Chelsea.

Spurs are the ones that call it West Ham’s cup final. No West Ham fans do. We just love it when we beat em

28 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Spurs are the ones that call it West Ham’s cup final. No West Ham fans do. We just love it when we beat em

This is bollocks. There’s no shame in admitting it. Every team has their biggest game, and it’s yours. 

Ours is and will always be Arsenal. That will never change.

There have so many times that West Ham have been utter, utter dogshit and ramp up their effort levels against us. It IS your cup final.

Ok, if you were to choose one team out of the league you would love to beat in any given season, who would it be?

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is bollocks. There’s no shame in admitting it. Every team has their biggest game, and it’s yours. 

There have so many times that West Ham have been utter, utter dogshit and ramp up their effort levels against us. It IS your cup final.

Ok, if you were to choose one team out of the league you would love to beat in any given season, who would it be?

Millwall. And in the premier league it is our biggest game. It’s a rivalry. And we always ramp up against the local clubs. That’s why we did Arsenal this season which for us has been mediocre at best. But the only people who go “it’s there cup final” are spuds. To Hammers it’s just a match we love to win. You harp on about it more then we ever do 😂

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Amused by "No-One Likes Us, We Don't Care" Millwall fan @Lion_of_the_Midlands liking that post

We have no pretence about where we stand. Leeds have delusions of grandeur because of past glories. They just keep marching on together around the lower leagues while dreaming of Peter Ridsdale's hired goldfish. 

20 hours ago, air_raid said:

You're right, it didn't look like Spurs even cared enough to turn up when they played West Ham last weekend.

• Paid Members

Three years after that Chelsea game and they still can't keep composure when the pressure is really on. Son completely lost it and deserved a red (Dier was lucky to still be on the pitch at that point, too).

No decent striker for their final league game. If Everton pick up a point and we win our last two (probably won't) then strike up the band, because it's happened agaaaain....

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Three years after that Chelsea game and they still can't keep composure when the pressure is really on. Son completely lost it and deserved a red (Dier was lucky to still be on the pitch at that point, too).

No decent striker for their final league game. If Everton pick up a point and we win our last two (probably won't) then strike up the band, because it's happened agaaaain....

I genuinely cannot believe you’d be stupid enough to think about gloating before the end of the season. It’s like you’ve just become an Arsenal fan 😂

God, everyone’s shit apart from City and Liverpool aren’t they?

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Burnley. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I genuinely cannot believe you’d be stupid enough to think about gloating before the end of the season. It’s like you’ve just become an Arsenal fan 😂

I'm not. I said 'if' and 'probably not'. 

If it did happen though, and we win Europa, then I'll adopt a Spanish boy and name him Unai.