Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Can’t believe Norwich are about to be promoted when I thought we were more likely to be relegated the way we were playing in March. It’s not quite my favourite City team ever - Lambert’s heroes of 10/11 will forever have my heart in that regard, but the actual quality of football we’re playing at the moment is glorious. It’ll all go tits up next year but for now we can rejoice. 

Cambridge United could have bagged me 500 beans with an equaliser today on my coupon, alas Mansfield’s defence was inpenetrable. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Bollocks! 

Awful game management from Wolves, don't think we needed to make any substitutes, but taking off Jota, Neves and Moutinho was criminal.

Fucking gutted, but proud of the leaps and bounds Wolves have made since Nuno arrived. 

Got to push hard for 7th place now. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

If Man City win the FA Cup the Europa League spot goes to 7th place. If Watford win then they will get the spot. 

Pretty much, but i think it's complicated by if an English team win the CL or the El or both but finish outside the top 4 or top 6. Stupidly complicated but somehow it could end up with 5 teams in the Cl and 2 in the EL, those 2 teams in the EL would be either 4th and 5th place or 5th and 6th.

So if City win the FA cup then 7th should get Europe but there's an outside chance it doesn't, unless i've got it horribly wrong.

• Paid Members

Pretty gutted for Wolves there, I thought they would have stood a much better chance of beating City in the final than Watford do. Horrible way to lose a match, but huge credit to Watford for the comeback- what a fucking beautiful finish that was from Deulofeu to get them back into the game.

• Paid Members