PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

6 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

I tuned in wanted to see PSG give United an absolute flogging, only to end up doing knee slides on the carpet after that dodgy Rashford penalty. What a game!

I was the same, Gooch. Going in, I kind of half wanted United to do it - because I've always liked Solskjaer and I hate the compounding mercenary mentality of PSG - but by the time Rashford stuck that away, I was symbolically wearing a jersey that said 'Sharp' on it. Bizarre stuff and I felt a little ashamed and dirty - yet justified as a football fan - for how I celebrated.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I hate United but even I can see the joy in making Neymars' PSG cry.

Less hate United but my love of Ole and pure detest of PSG and Neymar made this perfect. 

Unsurprisingly, I wanted PSG to win and wished Rashy spagged that penalty. 

I was originally rooting for Di Maria to score/assist/win a throw-in and do an Adebayor, but Neymar's Shawn Michaels earrings turned the tide, what a gimp.

Chelsea have been refused a freeze on their transfer ban while they appeal, meaning they now can not buy a player until July 2020. 

Probably lucky they've got their B and C team out on loan to pick from. 

CAS are reading this (well, not the UKFF, but reports of FIFAs response to Chelsea) and are sighing, knowing Cousin Roman is going to call any moment now and they will be busy for a bit.

With international women's day being this week, we (we being Wrexham) had a local amazing poet do a poem before the game. I couldn't hear it in the tech end but it's brought tears to me eyes. 

Attendance that day? 7,500. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN 

Edited by PowerButchi

Lovely surprise in the form of Lallana's performance. Wasn't expecting much given how he's looked when coming on but he did really well. Firmino looked a lot sharper than he has done for a good few months too. Unlikely to happen but I hope we give Virgil the armband next year. The epitome of what you want in a captain.

Leno looked great for Arsenal. Good, organised performance from them. Rashford still looks like he's carrying a knock from the game against us. Looked off the pace for most of the game.