PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

As an Arsenal fan, I am more concerned this will motivate Spurs to be extra fired up and absolutely destroy us on Saturday. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

4 hours ago, mim731 said:

As an Arsenal fan, I am more concerned this will motivate Spurs to be extra fired up and absolutely destroy us on Saturday. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

This rarely happens so don’t worry...

Ive never wanted to not go to a NLD before but I am dreading it. I hate them anyway but I already feel sick about it. I love being a typical self loathing Spurs fan...

Draw in the Spurs/Arsenal game is probably the best result for United.. the top 4 race is looking very tight now.

Probably the best I've seen Arsenal in a big away game for a while.. shame the strikers didn't have their shooting boots on.

19 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Draw in the Spurs/Arsenal game is probably the best result for United.. the top 4 race is looking very tight now.

Confirmed - we are now Arsenal.

As much as Iove James Milner, off the bench he is like Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine. Takes 15-20 minutes to warm up and get into it. 

If Liverpool don’t score within the first 20 minutes they really struggle to break teams down, they was absolutely awful today like last sunday

Baffling choice to bring him on regardless, as well as Lallana when you've got both Keita and Shaqiri on the bench. Hugely disappointing performance and result. You've got to be asking questions regarding the changes we made, as well as what our gameplan was with our starting 11. Absolutely devoid of any creativity at the moment, and when our front three aren't stepping up, there's nobody in the midfield at the moment filling that void. Just really, really poor. Hate to think how long ago we would've slipped up without VVD being ever-present in our team.

Edited by AdamTH17

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What's the biggest lead that Liverpool have held this season in terms of points?

It was 7 points in January.

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

It was 7 points in January.

Cheers. I was sure it had been higher than that at one stage...

Anyway, they were shit again today, although I did enjoy the game. Just like Spurs-Arsenal yesterday, it was of terrible quality, but I was entertained throughout. Lol at Klopps subs though.

24 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Cheers. I was sure it had been higher than that at one stage...

I think Liverpool had a 10 point lead for 24 hours at the end of 2018 but Man City played the next day and narrowed it down to 7. 

Wasn't the talk of being a clear 10 points ahead when they had the opportunity to go that if they won their game in hand? But that fucked it up? 

Edited by Teedy Kay

On 3/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Confirmed - we are now Arsenal.

I'm waiting for the City game to see if you've gone full Everton...