Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Football. Bloody hell.

Depleted squad.. Bring on Chong and Greenwood.. Do what nobody has done in the CL. Rashfords bottle. Lukaku stepping up. Mbappe being sorted by Smalling. Biggest home defeat by PSG for god knows how long. An unbelievable night!

I have a few Chelsea hating mates who always go on about how they ended up cheering them on in the epic semi-final against Barcelona in 2012. I used to think they were all spastics until last night’s game, where I tuned in wanted to see PSG give United an absolute flogging, only to end up doing knee slides on the carpet after that dodgy Rashford penalty. What a game!

• Paid Members

6 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

I tuned in wanted to see PSG give United an absolute flogging, only to end up doing knee slides on the carpet after that dodgy Rashford penalty. What a game!

I was the same, Gooch. Going in, I kind of half wanted United to do it - because I've always liked Solskjaer and I hate the compounding mercenary mentality of PSG - but by the time Rashford stuck that away, I was symbolically wearing a jersey that said 'Sharp' on it. Bizarre stuff and I felt a little ashamed and dirty - yet justified as a football fan - for how I celebrated.