Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

That Arsenal goal was stunning. Keeper to star striker. Shit you dream about that.

Made me feel a bit sick.

Definitely better than that vile Wilshere goal against Norwich though, akin to urinating on a man dying in hospital as he's trying to get his last words out with some dignity.

Great goal last night. I'm sure I'll see it another 300 times before May.

Fa Cup magic in the air tonight and the nerves have hit already, we have a replay against Hemel Hempstead down at Oxford City with the prize of a trip to Tranmere in Round 1, might not sound a big deal to supporters of big clubs but it's huge for us, especially after knocking out Colchester last season and experiencing that feeling of finally disposing of a League club after coming so close in 99 (wycombe) and 2008 (burton), and being 30 seconds away from bringing Notts County to a replay in Round 2 , our club is desperate for some more prize money to help ease our debt problems

Edited by The British Bushwacker

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Hi All, I don't ask for much but if anyone has five minutes to register on Aviva and vote for our community football project, I'd really appreciate it 😘

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/4-1131

10 more from me...

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I was going to add my ten votes but noticed the team is called "Rangers".  As the forums second most Irish person, I can't vote on historical grounds.

Reveal hidden contents

Nah, voted and wish you all the best

Should've held out and got rick to rename them Hessle Celtic