Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

That Villa side looks like it's tailor made for Big Sam. All the physical attributes and a nice tidy playmaker in the middle of them all. Abrahams could easily be a Big Sam protege in waiting.

Abraham's got the height, but not the girth to be an effective in the SamSystem at present. I'd be hoping for the big man to take him under his wing by going to Spoons every morning for a large breakfast and a mug of builder's tea. 

I do genuinely think he'd do a decent job there. People take the piss, but he's a solid, albeit limited manager. 

• Paid Members

Pretty sure there was a debate on here some time ago about the "Mum/Mom" thing, and there was some sort of consensus that West Midlanders say "Mom".

1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

Pretty sure there was a debate on here some time ago about the "Mum/Mom" thing, and there was some sort of consensus that West Midlanders say "Mom".

And I call bullshit.  West Midlanders below a certain age say mom, us old cunts all say mum.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

And I call bullshit.  West Midlanders below a certain age say mom, us old cunts all say mum.

Fair enough, man, I'll take your word for it. I wouldn't know, I just remember that discussion. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It's Black Country ay it.

Yao'm Coventry, which dow really count as West Midlonds, do it? Yao'm mower Warwickshire.

Edited by Teedy Kay