Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't think this is very funny. I mean, if it were real, absolutely. But some Leeds fan has made up a rumour and this guy's life is ruined as a result of it.

• Paid Members

Well, the Twitter 'evidence' is some bald bloke tonguing a dog's bits. That could be any bald bestiality fan.

If it isn't true, which it probably isn't, this poor twat is going to spend the rest of his life with people abusing him for shagging a dog. If he has them, his kids will spend their entire upbringing also getting pelters for it. Hilarious banter. 

Edited by Gus Mears

5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I'm pretty sure that a thread of "Dogs I would bang" is something that the UKFF has moved on from. 

I'm sure that was the subtitle of DA MELTZ show about Pro Wrestling EVE.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure what to make of Arsenal under Unai just yet. They were outclassed by a City side that barely looked to get out of first gear, but that's City. City are this league's best team by a long shot. Then for most of the first half today, I thought Arsenal looked like a team who'd never played football together before. All over the place and Cech and his defense clearly aren't yet well drilled in playing out from the back. When they went two down, I thought that they'd go on to a battering. But to be fair, while they still lost, it didn't end up as embarrassing as it could have been.

I really want to see them against a non top six side. I think that'll be a better barometer of how much Emery had been able to instill his philosophy and tactics into the team.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I'm not sure what to make of Arsenal under Unai just yet. They were outclassed by a City side that barely looked to get out of first gear, but that's City. City are this league's best team by a long shot. Then for most of the first half today, I thought Arsenal looked like a team who'd never played football together before. All over the place and Cech and his defense clearly aren't yet well drilled in playing out from the back. When they went two down, I thought that they'd go on to a battering. But to be fair, while they still lost, it didn't end up as embarrassing as it could have been.

So. Basically Arsenal, then.