Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Clubs rotten but outside of it's rotten core is a fairly steady stream of trophies so it's a bit of a hollow criticism. Sarri should have just headbutted him. The club will show the players what's what now when they sack the manager then undermine the next one in a hilarious Chelsea manner.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

At least he can still move those twig arms.  Poor ol Utd. 

Thought you would be on twitter trying to troll fellow Utd fans? As you recently said thats your favourite thing to do after a Utd game. You sad man.

Rather than enjoy your teams performance you go on twitter and troll your fellow supporters? These issues need addressing. 

Image result for lingard gif

• Paid Members

I love Porky's obsession with JLingz so much! 

A draw was a decent result for United today, given the circumstances. Apparently that was the first Premier League game in over a decade to have four substitutions before half time. Rashy was an absolute warrior for battling on for so long on a bad leg.

Multitude of feelings after today.

1) Annoyed that we weren't able to capitalise on what was for the most part, a second-string United team. Be that through a lack of creativity in the second half, or through a complete lack of plan B when Firmino went off. Performances since the turn of the year haven't been good enough for where we're aiming to be, and unlike the start of the season where we were still able to emerge from games with 3 points, we've lacked massively in a killer instinct when struggling to break teams down. The most creative thing we produced today was when Joel Matip went on a run, for crying out loud. 

2) Somewhat pleased that we were still able to get a point from a place where it's easy for us to turn into shite. We're top by a point and we got a clean sheet, and realistically, today was our trickiest game left of the season.

3) Grateful that Martial wasn't playing, and that Rashford was doing a Zach Gowen for 80 minutes, because they would've torn Milner a new one down the right hand side if they could. 

4) Pissing myself at Chelsea. How can a goalkeeper in his debut season have that much arrogance and power over his own manager? Absolute scenes of madness. I wouldn't blame Sarri for walking out on the spot, which is what I'd genuinely presumed when they showed him storming off down the tunnel. 

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Clubs rotten but outside of it's rotten core is a fairly steady stream of trophies so it's a bit of a hollow criticism. 

Yep, this is why I don't see anything changing anytime soon. The model of changing managers every other season after being pushed out by the players is, incredibly, delivering trophies. But perhaps they'll be a lot more successful if things were different, and not having this ultra shit season immediately after they win a league where they miss out of CL? Who the fuck knows. Is Roman still off sulking in Israel?

I thought us getting beat by Burnley would be hard to top this weekend, but that Kepa situation made me so happy. What a fucking shower that lot are.

I can’t imagine that happening at many other clubs, so that says a lot about the culture of Chelsea. Why none of the senior players or the captain dealt with it is beyond me.

Liverpool were absolutely awful today. Nice of their fans to chant throughout the minutes applause as well. Stay classy lads

Apparently it was all one big misunderstanding.

Which probably means Sarri is just doing a lip service as he wants his big payoff when he gets the boot this week. Luckily for him (and Chelsea) its Spurs up next, we all know how that one goes. 

Edited by Briefcase

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Liverpool were absolutely awful today. Nice of their fans to chant throughout the minutes applause as well. Stay classy lads

In fairness, United fans were no better with their response. Both sets of fans are as repugnant as each other.

I remember Spurs and Chelsea doing that shit on the Hillsborough anniversary in their FA cup match with eachother a few years ago. Utterly baffling. There's always a pocket of Liverpool fans doing the airplane shit vs United. Football fans can be the utter shits.

I never thought Kloppos Liverpool team would be unspectacularly solid bit if we squeak it this year we won't be far behind that last United team that won the league for teams that were largely shit but won the biggun'.