PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

Great game tonight. Was out playing footy tonight so watched on record and other than the injury breaks, wasn't tempted to FF it at all.

Smart fella, Solskjaer. And Mick Phelan too. As much as he got the players playing with freedom, looking happier and playing attacking football, the last few away games have shown them to be very astute in tactical battles.

Subbing Lingard just after he should have been sent off is quality shithousing too.

Was impressed with Lacazette's work rate for the Arse and Ramsey was classy first half. Never really looked like doing damage for all their possession though.

Koscielny seems to have been at Arsenal forever. I'm half expecting him to look like Steve Bould. And then I find out, he actually hasnt been around as long as Chris Smalling. Fucking madness.

Steve Bould always looked like Mark Almond, or one of many other 80's gay pop singers.

Bp_d-vFCEAAx4dz.jpg

On 1/24/2019 at 2:31 PM, Gus Mears said:

Nailed on for promotion

I'm surprised we didn't see Stoke announcing they'd signed him an hour later. 

13 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Was impressed with Lacazette's work rate for the Arse and Ramsey was classy first half. Never really looked like doing damage for all their possession though.

New manager, same Arsenal. Might as well have kept Wenger.

See that cunt Lingard gave the football fans £600 of his own cash today on Soccer AM after missing a penalty for them.  I knew i was right about him. 🤗

Edited by Porkchopcash

56 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

See that cunt Lingard gave the football fans £600 of his own cash today on Soccer AM after missing a penalty for them.  I knew i was right about him. 🤗

He clearly missed the pen on purpose and 'conveniently' had it filmed when he gave them the dosh that he'll put down to a tax write off and make himself look good.  The utter wanker.

What I like about Lingard is that he knows he’s a complete wind up merchant and embraces it entirely. He enjoys it and fair play to him. And he’s a pretty talented player too. The bile that gets thrown at him is brilliant. 

The only good thing Lingard has done is help knock that feeble shower of shite Arsenal outer the Cup.

They can concentrate on getting sixth and to the semi’s of the Europa League now. 

Edited by Porkchopcash

1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

The only good thing Lingard has done is help knock that feeble shower of shite Arsenal outer the Cup.

They can concentrate on getting sixth and to the semi’s of the Europa League now. 

I rest my case... 

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

New manager, same Arsenal. Might as well have kept Wenger.

Aye, that was pure late-era Wenger. It's like Emery studied the tapes of every time Lord Ferg set up like that and decided all the endless passing around the penalty area with no end product would definitely work this time.