Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Was impressed with Lacazette's work rate for the Arse and Ramsey was classy first half. Never really looked like doing damage for all their possession though.

New manager, same Arsenal. Might as well have kept Wenger.

56 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

See that cunt Lingard gave the football fans £600 of his own cash today on Soccer AM after missing a penalty for them.  I knew i was right about him. 🤗

He clearly missed the pen on purpose and 'conveniently' had it filmed when he gave them the dosh that he'll put down to a tax write off and make himself look good.  The utter wanker.

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Aye, that was pure late-era Wenger. It's like Emery studied the tapes of every time Lord Ferg set up like that and decided all the endless passing around the penalty area with no end product would definitely work this time. 

I was actually getting quite angry watching that as well as they made out our fans (I'm a Sheff Wed Fan) were not happy and that if he starts of poorly and has a run of a couple of defeats we would be calling for his head

When virtually every fellow Wednesday fan I've seen on Twitter, Facebook and on our forums are 100% behind and fully understand his decision to not take over until Feb 1st.

It was like they had done no research on the matter at all

What did you think he was going to do straight away? I remember Neville talking about it at the start of the year that he needs a season to work out his players etc. There were always going to be tough moments this year. The fact is Arsenal had become toxic at home and away among the fans the last 2 seasons, but the fans are back right behind the team at the moment. There's enough encouragement to show he's getting stuff right. Obviously he'll need a few more windows to build his side. If you look at Klopp's situation it is very similar. I mean even Guardiola took a season to get it right.