Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Arsenal are now 6 pts from 4th position. If Utd win tomorrow Arsenal are in 6th place. I hope all those Arsenal fans are happy with the way way they treated Mr Wenger. It must be the worse club in the Premier League to support. Sky high prices for tickets and little reward. 

The worst fans in football. Absolutely horrible. They deserve all they get. Hopefully theyl scrape into the Europa League next year.

It’s good to see the neutrals favourites kept focus without their first starting 11 and put Brighton to bed today. Should be a nice little run in between City and The Reds. 

I actually fancy Utd to beat Spurs tomorrow. Should be a good game.

Edited by Porkchopcash

5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Didn't you have Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold and Robertson playing? Yeah OK, Fabinho isn't a natural defender but it could be worse. Who's missing?

Given that the alternative is Lovren it could indeed be worse!

2 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Arsenal are now 6 pts from 4th position. If Utd win tomorrow Arsenal are in 6th place. I hope all those Arsenal fans are happy with the way way they treated Mr Wenger. It must be the worse club in the Premier League to support. Sky high prices for tickets and little reward. 

The worst fans in football. Absolutely horrible. They deserve all they get. Hopefully theyl scrape into the Europa League next year.

Emery has been in the job 6 months and had one transfer window. Stop being a spastic. 

• Paid Members

Rio has always been thick as pig shit but you can't help but think he's sticking behind Ashley purely for his own business reasons. Not sure what Richard Keys' excuse is with this, but it's arguably more stupid than Rio's comments:

Christ alive. Yeah I'm sure he dipped into his pockets to buy a new analysis machine for Sky's Monday Night Football. That's how it works.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Rio has always been thick as pig shit but you can't help but think he's sticking behind Ashley purely for his own business reasons. Not sure what Richard Keys' excuse is with this, but it's arguably more stupid than Rio's comments:

Christ alive. Yeah I'm sure he dipped into his pockets to buy a new analysis machine for Sky's Monday Night Football. That's how it works.

After he smashed it.

• Paid Members

Funny how shit we all thought this United team were a few weeks back, now that's Ole managed to get this shower of shite on level points with the great Arsenal. 16 games to go, like, but be rude not to give Ole a season or two if he gets the club close to the top 4 trophy.

• Paid Members

A stunning win with a stunning goal. Lukaku looks like a back up, you can't break up that front three now. The only game Lukaku started under Ole was probably the worst performance against Reading.

De Gea is just wonderful.

Really good game to watch as a neutral, well the ABU is strong but you know what I mean.  Yeah yeah if it wasn't for De Gea it would've been a Spurs win but results are what matters and Man Utd got the points.  I love watching Premier League football on NBCSN, Robbie "Robbie Earle" Earle is great as a US media pundit, the whole approach is different, possibly more simplistic than over here.  However, I love the first half recap with dramatic sports music being played over the whole analysis, it's fucking ace.