Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Reports of an England player being kicked out of a nightclub for taking cocaine:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46757165

That could be quite a big deal for whomever it might have been.

Here's footage of @SuperBacon rushing to his keyboard to say it's probably Jack Wilshere:

giphy.gif

• Awards Moderator

Jonny Williams has left Palace after 17 years (he’s 25!) to join Charlton. The Most Loaned Player In History has finally realised he’ll never make it at that level. Lovely kid, incredibly talented, but a permanent move down the ranks is best for him.

Can someone check on @PowerButchi? He may not be okay with this.

20 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Jonny Williams has left Palace after 17 years (he’s 25!) to join Charlton. The Most Loaned Player In History has finally realised he’ll never make it at that level. Lovely kid, incredibly talented, but a permanent move down the ranks is best for him.

Can someone check on @PowerButchi? He may not be okay with this.

I really felt for him in that Sunderland documentary. Seems like a genuinely decent bloke. 

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I love how understated Tony Gubba's commentary was. He was really under-appreciated.

After the 4th round at Old Trafford in the 87 FA Cup, which we won, Gubba was pitch side waiting to interview Keith Houchen. This was of course back when it was proper football, so we were locked in after the final whistle waiting for the United fans to head back down south and started a “Gubba give us a wave” chant. 

He duly obliged and I loved him since.