Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Good game (good game) and good result. Not only because I don't want to see Liverpool winning the title, but also because it would be really nice to see a title race go on a bit longer this year, after City pissing it last season and us doing similar the year before. 

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Good game (good game) and good result. Not only because I don't want to see Liverpool winning the title, but also because it would be really nice to see a title race go on a bit longer this year, after City pissing it last season and us doing similar the year before. 

Funny thing is it seems about 5 minutes since I said to someone I just hope Liverpool can hang on Man City's coat tails so we get a race and not a procession and suddenly it's the other way round. Possibly even a three way race. Imagine if Spurs had beat Wolves now. Got to love football's ability to surprise you.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Have Sky announced a 4 hour interview with Klopp where he talks about the game yet? To be repeated every day until the next one? Seems their usual sort of programming.

I don't want Liverpool to win anything but I'd listen to a 4 hour interview with Klopp about anything so I hope this happens.

4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

and the last ten minutes reverting to Wimbledon vs. Coventry from 1993 was so English football. 

It was so entertaining, I loved it. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Reports of an England player being kicked out of a nightclub for taking cocaine:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46757165

That could be quite a big deal for whomever it might have been.

The allegation was made in the Sun newspaper by a "club insider".

No thanks.

• Paid Members

The madness of transfer fees continues. Always seems to involve Bournemouth too. They're putting together a deal worth £19m for Dominic Solanke. He's a promising player but he's done nothing at senior level and Liverpool are somehow going to make a gigantic profit on him. It's madness I tell ye.

• Paid Members

See Bolton have fucked up again? They have been put under another transfer embargo which they kept quiet, but it means they either can't honour their two buy to loan players or have to sign them but can't play them(as they can only have 25 players). The club need shutting down and re-starting.