Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That was very well deserved from Wolves. Spurs were an utter mess.

Trippier must’ve been on Jon Jones diet at the World Cup.

The ref should never be given a match again. How dare he book England’s hero Harry Stiff Upper Lip Kane MBE for diving. He isn’t foreign or black, so how can he dive?

if he did dive, which he didn’t he obviously didn’t, the papers would cover it in detail I’m sure. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

The "oh didn't he do well" won't be remembered years to come so I can understand people having that view. The truth about sports is it matters to whon or lost, not how you played the game. 

Fucking hell, bet Houchen got Whiplash trying to like that one. 😂

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Well...on the plus side, I transferred Firmino into my FPL team today. Every cloud and all that.

I, conversely, had Fabinho, who in a game where Liverpool scored approximately 72 goals assisted or scored none of them.

This is Liverpool DEFCON 5 and I hate it. They're going to win this fucking thing and be insufferable until the end of time.

SAVE US MANCITY

Edited by Gus Mears

Get in! Good performance and all but that Arsenal defence was shambolic. I know they’ve been hit by injuries, but that was miserable. 

Massive game from Bobby. Has looked a bit jaded recently but that was a clinical peeformance, exactly what we need going into Thursday.

• Paid Members

As miserable as Liverpool's surge towards the title is now, it will be all the more hilarious next year when complacency creeps in and it all goes tits up, Klopp gets sacked, they go on to finish tenth, RAWK implodes on itself, etc...right? 

I still think City have enough to pip them to the post over the long haul. But fair play, they are ripping it up at the moment. 

• Awards Moderator

Nah. I think this is the team to win it. The Brendan Rodgers era was fun to see as a neutral but they were always going to fuck it up at the back. This time, they’ve got the lot. And as daft as it sounds after snotting Arsenal 5-1, they’ve not hit top gear yet.

Town will be dead good when they win it, flares and all.

Edited by Frankie Crisp