Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Most surprising will always be Joe Kinnear at Newcastle. Comparable only to Jade's Mam in Big Brother. This thing completely from a different era showing up, getting all the black players names wrong, starting press conferences off with "you're cunt" and being an unapologetic headcase. He only left due to ill health. Then Mike Ashley brought him back a few years later as Director of Football.

Yeah, has to be big Joe, Avram Grant as West Ham was baffling.  Saying that though, it Terry hadn't have fallen on his arse, Grant would've been a Champions League winning manager.  That's a really scary thought but obviously it's one scenario more preferable than Man Utd winning the thing.

Funny how the plastic mancs berate Citeh for buying success yet kiss the cocks of Salford FC despite them doing the same.  Another reason why Man Itd fans are the absolute worst. 

Mind you, I was gutted when Salford’s plan to build a training facility near me fell through. The local Green Party bloke is NIMBY as fuck and was crying about some shite grassy area being sold off for it. 

• Paid Members

I must admit that I don't watch a lot of Premier League football, but for me the ideal result would be for Liverpool to win the league and Spurs to pick up the FA Cup and whatever they are calling the League Cup this week. Both picks are more to piss off and shut up fans of other clubs though(and that I have always admired Spurs). If Liverpool win the league, it will stop Utd fans giving it the big 27(or how many years it is) years and counting bollocks and that fucking childish "Looserpool" name they throw out there.

And for Spurs it would stop the "They don't have to build a trophy room" crap that takes over the comments section of every Spurs article published. It would be nice to see Pochettino get a winners medal or two after the brilliant work he has done too...

10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Most surprising will always be Joe Kinnear at Newcastle. Comparable only to Jade's Mam in Big Brother. This thing completely from a different era showing up, getting all the black players names wrong, starting press conferences off with "you're cunt" and being an unapologetic headcase. He only left due to ill health. Then Mike Ashley brought him back a few years later as Director of Football.

Yeah, Joe Kinnear was first to come to mind. As well as the genuine transfers and transfer rumours I'd discuss with my football obsessed friend when meeting him, I'd throw in a complete bollocks one to make him laugh or see how gullible he'd be. Joe Kinnear to Newcastle, about a week before he was announced, was one of them. Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

I must admit that I don't watch a lot of Premier League football, but for me the ideal result would be for Liverpool to win the league and Spurs to pick up the FA Cup and whatever they are calling the League Cup this week. Both picks are more to piss off and shut up fans of other clubs though(and that I have always admired Spurs). If Liverpool win the league, it will stop Utd fans giving it the big 27(or how many years it is) years and counting bollocks and that fucking childish "Looserpool" name they throw out there.

And for Spurs it would stop the "They don't have to build a trophy room" crap that takes over the comments section of every Spurs article published. It would be nice to see Pochettino get a winners medal or two after the brilliant work he has done too...

I like this guy.

It's tightening up that's got us to the top of the table this year, though. 

48 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't know anybody that calls them Loserpool.

Was watching the Roma/Pool champions league tie in a pub near Harvard in Boston earlier in the year, and one of the loud cunty American lads at the bar (wearing a Neymar PSG shirt despite neither team playing and Neymar being a twat) referred to them as loserpool. Also called the premier League the EPL. Was mildly infuriating.