Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

The mustard just went from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 with Forest, two goals late in added time. We haven’t had a team as good as this since Holty lead the line in the 10/11 - 11/12 seasons. Blow me down. 

They'll all be working for Ricky Knight in a few years time on this form.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They'll all be working for Ricky Knight in a few years time on this form.

The more the merrier! The Holt/WAW stuff generated some buzz locally and raised a few beans for charity in the process. Good luck to them. A lot of ex-Norwich players stay living in the area and are still entrenched in the community doing various things such as coaching, working with charities etc. 

Pukki vs Holt in a jar of Colman's Mustard on a pole match. Book it. 

What a day!

Said to my mate about City potentially slipping up against Leicester, and with Southampton in form as well they could find a bit of trouble there. That said, I’m more worried about Spurs at the moment with how well they’re playing. Son is looking virtually unstoppable.

There’s no way Spurs are winning the league, I agree with @PunkStepI still think that City will win it, but it’s very pleasing that we’re massively overachieving again and playing lovely football (HAHAHA PUT THE PLAYING NICE FOOTBALL TROPHY IN YOUR CABINET)

Will Poch go? I personally think he will, and I think he deserves a huge opportunity. I’m just thankful that we’ve had him to be honest. It’s like some Spurs fans don’t remember how fucking shit we’ve been for most of my lifetime. People just can’t have nice things can they. COYS

• Moderators

Wrexham 5 - Class of '92 1

There was 8,200 at the Racecourse Ground today, of which Salford only brought 277. Amazingh atmosphere and the best Wrexham performance I have seen in years. You can't buy the league, Neville! It was a bigger attendance than all of league two and all but four teams in league one. A magical day. Evenworth scalding my hand with my Bovril when number 4 went in.

Edited by PowerButchi

2 hours ago, Little Johnny said:

In fairness, you stopped watching football for most of that.

I fell out of love with football for a little while sure but I’ve seen us be shit, like properly shit on more occasions than I care to remember.

Even most of the times we won, we were shit, so I’ve enjoyed these past few years.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Wrexham 5 - Class of '92 1

There was 8,200 at the Racecourse Ground today, of which Salford only brought 277. Amazingh atmosphere and the best Wrexham performance I have seen in years. You can't buy the league, Neville! It was a bigger attendance than all of league two and all but four teams in league one. A magical day. Evenworth scalding my hand with my Bovril when number 4 went in.

Some sensational crowds in non-league yesterday. A lot to do with the fact some traditional league clubs have fallen way down. There were 4,500 at Stockport, 3,800 at Torquay, 3,200 at Hereford, 3,000 at Dulwich Hamlet and over 2,000 at Darlington, Woking and FC United in the sixth tier. 1,600 in the seventh tier for Scarborough vs. South Shields. Then obviously 46,000 at Sunderland in League One. Incredible stuff.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I fell out of love with football for a little while sure but I’ve seen us be shit, like properly shit on more occasions than I care to remember.

Get real, Bacon. :laugh:

Edited by tiger_rick