Golden Boy MMA - Chuck vs. Tito III

Egg Shen

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

if Oscar is gonna continue with MMA he 100% has to hire someone to be the spokesperson for the brand and take a backwards step because hes frankly useless at it.

Yeah, he's not a patch on the smooth, media savvy operator in charge of the UFC, that's for sure.

• Paid Members

regardless of your hatred for Dana Dave, there is no defending the performance of De La Hoya prior to Ortiz/Liddell. When all the press is talking about is how shit your embarrassing rather than the actual fight your about to promite you know you got problems.

9 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

regardless of your hatred for Dana Dave, there is no defending the performance of De La Hoya prior to Ortiz/Liddell. When all the press is talking about is how shit your embarrassing rather than the actual fight your about to promite you know you got problems.

Come back and ask me that when you sober up, you scamp.

I believe that Oscar is bullshitting with his $50,000 for a title fight on a card that did 1 million buys, that's just nonsense, but I don't understand where Dana is getting the $1.2 million from?

He said "for the year to date our fighters make $1.2 million on the undercard," which means what? Total fighter compensation for all events for all fighters who fought on the undercard is $1.2 million? it has to be, right? No fighter on a UFC undercard makes $1.2 million? Unless he's talking about the odd fighter not in the actual last fight on the card? 

He also claims McG is making Floyd Mayweather money? No he isn't.

That's hardly a fair fight. Oscar is 45 years old and is a former tippy top level boxing legend that is still in good shape. Dana is 49 years old and is an overweight former boxercise trainer. Dana should stick to promoting MMA and Oscar should stick to promoting boxing. Both of them should stay of of Twitter and other social media.

2 minutes ago, Pier Six Brawler said:

That's hardly a fair fight. Oscar is 45 years old and is a former tippy top level boxing legend that is still in good shape. Dana is 49 years old and is an overweight former boxercise trainer. Dana should stick to promoting MMA and Oscar should stick to promoting boxing. Both of them should stay of of Twitter and other social media.

Have you seen Dana recently?

c9d8029c-210f-468e-af3b-a081ad3db4ca-ori

If that's what we're calling overweight these days, then sign me the fuck up to being overweight!

Archived