Sign in to follow this  
Egg Shen

Golden Boy MMA - Chuck vs. Tito III

If there was anyone who needed confirmation for why these pair shouldn't be getting hit in the head anymore, that video right there is all the proof they should need. What planet is that man on.

Tito's just really dumb, he was saying the same shit in like 08 commentating for Affliction. So since then he has beaten Bader, Shlemenko, Bonnar & ChaelΒ  Sonnen in his last fight and his loses are from decent fighters, Chuck's the one with the long absence, being payed to stay retired for his own safety for years and is 5 Years older.

Gleison Tibau has announced he'll be on the undercard, first fighter named.Β 

Looks like the poster to one of those terrible z-list MMA films that were getting pumped out a few yeara ago.

Poster looks fucking awesome, this is an old school fight, and I like the old school style poster.

Im still on board with this anyways, fuck it. As Brian Campbell always says, the sloppier the better, and this is gonna be extra sloppy.

Roll on November 24th!

Reminds me of the old TNA poster where they photoshopped Aldis' head onto some completely random body. TNA x Golden Boy needs to be a thing that happens.

TNA_Lockdown_2014_Poster.jpg

Β 

Unrelared to the fight, but heres a recent video of Chuck on Larry King. Is it just me or has his speech improved compared to how it was a couple of years ago?

The ironic thing about this fight is it's all UFC/Dana's fault. Dana retired Chuck and told him he has a 'job for life within UFC' and by all accounts he was very happy with his role in UFC (which i never did find out what it was) then new owners came in and one of the first thing they did was get rid of Chuck (which again really has me wondering what was his job?).

Β 

This fight is happening because Dana didn't make good on his word.