WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

I liked the cool camera thing they did on Mastiff's entrance, making it look like he shook the ground as he walked. Main event was decent. Good start all in all. Crowd were overly distracting at points but I guess that's to be expected

• Paid Members
Just now, KJHenley said:

Mastiff needs to either never talk, or develop a deep, menacing voice. Came across as an absolute beast in his match, but the video before hand was a bit off putting.

How we talk, ay it.

I found it an enjoyable hour. Today I'm actually keen to watch another episode, which is a mile apart from WOS.

One subtle thing I liked was the ring announcer, the ref and Jonny Saint all giving a slight look of disgust at Pete Dunn as he posed in the ring. 

Mark Andrews vs Joe Coffey, Dave Mastiff vs Sid Scala, Toni Storm vs Nina Samuels, Pete Dunne vs Noam Dar.

Did it sound to anyone else like the winner announcements at the end of each match were overdubbed? Something sounded a bit off there, I thought. Super show though, very enjoyable indeed. Definitely up for more of this.

4 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Did it sound to anyone else like the winner announcements at the end of each match were overdubbed? Something sounded a bit off there, I thought. Super show though, very enjoyable indeed. Definitely up for more of this.

Agreed, went by really quickly and I thought the setting was ace - does anyone have info about the touring/taping schedules of this? Would love to get some tickets if and when they're in London. 

46 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Agreed, went by really quickly and I thought the setting was ace - does anyone have info about the touring/taping schedules of this? Would love to get some tickets if and when they're in London. 

They've done 3 sets of tapings, first lot (including the premiere) were done in Cambridge in July?, second set were done at a gaming festival in Birmingham in August?, the most recent set were done in Plymouth last weekend and the final set for now is in Liverpool in late November (23rd and 24th iirc)

10 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

They've done 3 sets of tapings, first lot (including the premiere) were done in Cambridge in July?, second set were done at a gaming festival in Birmingham in August?, the most recent set were done in Plymouth last weekend and the final set for now is in Liverpool in late November (23rd and 24th iirc)

Cheers, better keep my eyes peeled for new dates then!