WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

No promises, but it *might* be tiered. I used to work for the company that runs Insomnia (bringing in Fight Club was my last act before leaving), and before I left there was discussion about bringing in bleacher-style seating for the summer. Can't promise that will have gone anywhere, as cost may have been too prohibitive.

• Paid Members

Is there a tentative talent list for Birmingham yet? Just selected "Birmingham UK" on the WWE.com and it only offers me the London live event on 29th, Plymouth NXT taping and other shows not in Birmingham.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Polish Dad said:

The Insomnia website lists "Pete Dunne, Ā Tyler Bate, Trent Seven plus many more of your favourites: Noam Dar, Mark Andrews, Zack Gibson, Toni Storm, Joe Coffey, Jinny & Charlie Morgan."

https://insomniagamingfestival.com/wwe-nxt-uk/

Ta. If those particular humans all turn up I'll be delighted.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Dave ā€œBomberā€ Mastiff scans way better than ā€œBomberā€ Dave Mastiff, IMO.

They seems to have given Dan Moloneyā€™s ā€œI know things, but Iā€™m not going to tell you about themā€ gimmick to Eddie Dennis.

Anyone have any idea if they entertained the idea of or tried to find a British PBP announcer? Theyā€™ve obviously found a ring announcer & backstage interviewer, but Ā Vic Joseph on PBP.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Simpo said:

I'm thinking the crowds and unique-for-WWE venues could help set it apart.

The Corn Exchange met the brief well, I think.

1 minute ago, Statto said:

Theyā€™ve obviously found a ring announcer & backstage interviewer, but Ā Vic Joseph on PBP.

I don't mind Vic except the Cole nearfall epidemic of "to put away (X)" has already spread to him. Shame.

Decent start. Still confused to hear Black Country accents on the Network.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Tell you what that Dave Mastiff's cannonball looks a million bucks compared to Kevin Owens'

Just occurred to me that it really needs to be called the ā€œDave Bombā€ now heā€™s got a new (Pat Roachā€™s old) nickname.