Research question can you help please

knightmare

• Paid Members

I could be mistaken, but I believe Sonny Smasher who works for WAW is Zak's adoptive son - so he could be the 9th (with Tony Valentine/Hallows the Clown only counting once!)

just to point out this is not for bragging rights but a genuine question we have others involved but not fully active my dad set world record as a ref last year 90 years old, my son Asa has refereed on circuit my brother was a pro for two years, is talking a comeback and my great grandsons are taking part in our kiddies shows so the dynasty looks set to continue for many years but at the moment i am claiming nine active i impressed with the figures for other families but i an proud what we have built in 30 plus years.

how my bragging you knob if we did have a record i would be very proud why should i not be but also very interested in other wrestling families out there and learned alot off people who are helping me to find out rather than look for cheap heat bud.

• Paid Members

As others have mentioned, it has to be the Alvarados; Super Porky, Brazo de Platino, Super Brazo, Maximo, La Mascara, Psycho Clown, Goya Kong, Muñeca de Plata, Robin, Andros de Plata, Super Brazo Jr, El Brazo Jr, and Brazo Celestial are all blood relatives (though some may not still be active, I'm not sure), plus Lady Apache and others by marriage, and others that have been billed as, but are not confirmed to be, family members, and the prospect that there are other luchadores out there related to the family that we don't know about, as their name isn't a matter of public record.

Counting relations by marriage, the Wagner family includes Rey Wagner, Silver King, Gran Hamada, Ayako Hamada, Tiger Mask IV, Pentagon Black, Rossy Moreno, Esther Moreno, Cynthia Moreno, El Oriental, El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jr, and probably more, all of whom are still active, as far as I know.

I'd be amazed if the answer is anything other than a Lucha Libre family, basically.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:49 PM, BomberPat said:

As others have mentioned, it has to be the Alvarados; Super Porky, Brazo de Platino, Super Brazo, Maximo, La Mascara, Psycho Clown, Goya Kong, Muñeca de Plata, Robin, Andros de Plata, Super Brazo Jr, El Brazo Jr, and Brazo Celestial are all blood relatives (though some may not still be active, I'm not sure), plus Lady Apache and others by marriage, and others that have been billed as, but are not confirmed to be, family members, and the prospect that there are other luchadores out there related to the family that we don't know about, as their name isn't a matter of public record.

Counting relations by marriage, the Wagner family includes Rey Wagner, Silver King, Gran Hamada, Ayako Hamada, Tiger Mask IV, Pentagon Black, Rossy Moreno, Esther Moreno, Cynthia Moreno, El Oriental, El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jr, and probably more, all of whom are still active, as far as I know.

I'd be amazed if the answer is anything other than a Lucha Libre family, basically.

thanks 

• Awards Moderator

The Storms have got a worldwide wrestling presence. Originating in Canada with patriarch Lance, they spread to the southern states of the US giving us James, then over to Britain with Jonny and Jack, Toni came up recently from Australia, and not forgetting the other Canadian, the black sheep of the Storm family, their cousin Quiet. Only five or six members but a global reach.

Edit: And Tim! Of course, Tim. Their friendly uncle.

Archived