Research question can you help please

knightmare

• Paid Members

The Anoa'i family is five (Roman Reigns, Manu, Naomi, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso) if you just go by actual relations, or seven (add Nia Jax and Sean Maluta) if you cheat and include Peter Maivia being a "blood brother".

I think the only one bigger that the Knights is the Alvarado family in Mexico, which is something like 16 or 17 currently active.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, knightmare said:

i have an adopted son Tony does a few different gimmicks for our company 

If your counting putting on a mask for the show ending rimble it might not hold up to much scrutiny. 

37 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

If your counting putting on a mask for the show ending rimble it might not hold up to much scrutiny. 

No not at all he is is very versatile and does quite alot his main gimmick being Hallows the Clown and works upwards 100 shows a year for us 

45 minutes ago, JNLister said:

The Anoa'i family is five (Roman Reigns, Manu, Naomi, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso) if you just go by actual relations, or seven (add Nia Jax and Sean Maluta) if you cheat and include Peter Maivia being a "blood brother".

I think the only one bigger that the Knights is the Alvarado family in Mexico, which is something like 16 or 17 currently active.

thankyou very helpful

2 hours ago, JNLister said:

There's a couple more on the indies. There's Samu's son Lance who wrestles and Lloyd Anoa'i is still active. Sean Maluta from the CWC is Afa's nephew. So takes them up to 8.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, knightmare said:

No not at all he is is very versatile and does quite alot his main gimmick being Hallows the Clown and works upwards 100 shows a year for us 

I'm not knocking his work ethic, I'm saying counting gimmicks as different family members is not what you were initially implying with your first post, I'm just doing it in a facetious way. 

You said the family has 9 active members in wresting, but then implied that includes one members multiple gimmicks. 

So what you seemingly meant was my family has 9 active characters in wresting. 

Unless the "few different gimmicks" is a superfluous element you added which has caused confusion. 

2 hours ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

There's a couple more on the indies. There's Samu's son Lance who wrestles and Lloyd Anoa'i is still active. Sean Maluta from the CWC is Afa's nephew. So takes them up to 8.

And if Paige counts as an active wrestler, so does The Rock, so that'd be 9 each.

Might want to look into the Wagner/Moreno dynasty too. Though it basically combines two great wrestling families, looking at it from El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr. point-of-view, who combines the blood of both sides, it rivals both the Brazos and Knights as both his mother and father Dr. Wagner Jr. & Rossy Moreno still being active. His aunts Esther & Cynthia Moreno are still taking bookings (only Alda of the four famous sisters is inactive). Uncles from both sides include Silver King, Alan Stone, Mini Cibernetico & El Oriental. Plus there are some potential nephews which I don't have much info on, and to extend it even further his uncle was married into the Hamada family. And of course El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr. also had active grand parents on both side.... so there might be more minor names to find if one really start digging into these families.

3 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

And if Paige counts as an active wrestler, so does The Rock, so that'd be 9 each.

She's certainly active on TV. Does it have to be wrestling? She's still involved to some capacity even though she's finished now. If she went away and did something else, then she wouldn't be active. Not sure I'd count The Rock as his last appearance was at WrestleMania XXXII and he's back to his movie career. So on that basis, he isn't. So I'm going to consider "active" if they are involved in the business in some capacity. Be they wrestling, managing, hand behind the scenes and so on

Just got thinking how many Harts are involved. Bit of research. I got DBS Jr, Tyson Kidd being a producer and Total Divas cast, Natalya, Teddy, Mike & Matt (two of Smith's) are now wrestling and Pete Wilson (husband of Brooke who is one of Alison's daughters) So I got 7 active for them. Bret pops up now and then, but not sure if he may count.

Archived