Pope Ted

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Thing is, Alexander Hamilton had a genuinely fascinating life worthy of a musical. Discounting that, Hamilton wasn't written by the man who used to be Graham Lineham.

Very fair points @Gus Mears but you have to admit it's an unlikely breakout musical. 

Anyone who thinks Count Arthur Strong is better than Black Books series 1 needs to have a strong word with themselves. The only thing that CAS is better than is a Big Cass promo. 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm still working on my production- 'Posse: A Scooter Musical'. I'm not gonna lie, trying to shoehorn songs such as How Much Is The Fish and Fuck The Millennium into my story is proving to be rather tricky.

It's going to be bloody excellent though, a million times better than We Will Rock You and Mama Mia.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Feels like Paul Whitehouse should be doing better things than Aviva adverts and this shite.

He was in Ghost Stories and pretty good, by all accounts.

30 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'm still working on my production- 'Posse: A Scooter Musical'. I'm not gonna lie, trying to shoehorn songs such as How Much Is The Fish and Fuck The Millennium into my story is proving to be rather tricky.

It's going to be bloody excellent though, a million times better than We Will Rock You and Mama Mia.

I'd be all in for that. I once read an article that described Scooter as music for people who eat chips on Christmas day. 

I like to think the world would be a duller place without them. Anyone who calls themselves 'the chicks terminator' is alright, in my book. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I saw Ghost Stories at a small theatre in London a few years back and it was tremendous. I had no idea it got turned into a movie until now.

Yeah, it was quite good. Bit too heavy on jump scares for my liking but an interesting idea.

Archived