Classic uk pro wrestling Presents Reality Check

CUKPW

Some of the comments we do agree with as well. The knights were not on that show, they were on the june show after that. Come Oct we have 2 shows 13th and 20th Oct and looking at a fundraising event in Nov and a Charity one Dec 8th and hope to put on some great matches for the fans to come and see.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bit of a positive rant on social media and I feel I need to put an excerpt here:

“Thought two (brace yourselves): Now is the time for you as an individual, if you are involved in British Wrestling in any way, shape or form to take a good long look at the product you are putting on display and honestly appraise whether that product is good or bad for everyone else. The time to be selfish has gone. The bar is about to be very publicly raised and there is no room for excuses. I've watched the standard go up and up in the past few years but not across the entire business. Here's the thing - every punter that tunes in is a potential new ticket for you as a worker or as a promoter. If the standard isn't met when that new customer comes to the wrestling (and that's all they see - wrestling) then that customer is lost to everyone and you have had a detrimental effect on this amazing rise we are experiencing and are crapping on all the hard work that has been put in to get here. Step back, take a look and honestly critique, because there is a direct comparison to be made now, and it's the same one the public will be making, and we will ALL be judged on. There can be no excuse for anything except in shape, solid to excellent workers performing on a slick, entertaining and PROFESSIONAL looking show.

Smash that gym. Make sure your gear is on point. Train your arse off. Admit your faults and tackle them. Step away completely if it's the right thing. Only book professional looking performers. Spend money on how your shows looks. Book better looking venues. Don't work for promotions which simply aren't up to scratch (step one - ask for PLI proof!) Support this rise, don't piss all over it by disappointing the very people everyone has worked for decades to get to walk in the door.“

Only a number of copies left so get yours now the debut show for Classic UK pro Wrestling. Would anyone else want a copy.

£7 for fans
£5 for talent on the show

Mugs - £10.00
Coaster - £5.00
Keyrings - £5.00
Hoodies - £25

10 hours ago, CUKPW said:

Only a number of copies left so get yours now the debut show for Classic UK pro Wrestling. Would anyone else want a copy.

£7 for fans
£5 for talent on the show

Wouldn't it had made better sense to have paid the 'talent' £5 less and then given them a copy of the DVD afterwards ?

• Paid Members

Judging how the LPW ones and his current merch looks, he's probably just knocking them out to order with his PC and printer. The value is a piece paper, ink, DVD case, blank DVD and the shows footage (whatever that worth). The £5 keyrings cost nothing. Boots knock them out for around £3'with a photo of your choice. I was in New York a few weeks ago and £5'would get you a legit New York Nicks one from the MSG store. That CUK-PW tat Poundland would be embarrassed to put it in their clearance. 

As you all know it all and think your better why don't you guys run classic and I walk. I had enough of this business. Im not rowing and stooping to your levels but ive had enough and its effected my health and friendships.

Ive made a number of mistakes so what who has not, I get no support or back up from anyone, and get put down all the time. I put on some good matches and booked some treally good talent.

Ive been pushed to the limit now so I hope all of you are happy that you bully people out of what they enjoy and love. Ive got no heart for this anymore.

• Paid Members

Come on Adam, the majority of feedback in the thread was constructive, especially @Majik 's who obviously want's whats best for the British wrestling scene as a whole.

You were really doing well by not appearing to take it personally too, until that last post...

Archived