Vince McMahon has never had a good idea.

DavidParis

You're all idiots, Manchildren. ROH is Picasso compared to WWE's word art.

Maybe when you guys get into the real world, hit the weights, get a clue, You'll see. 

But keep sending eye rolling gifs, you moronic tapeworms.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, TheTonetta said:

You're all idiots, Manchildren. ROH is Picasso compared to WWE's word art.

Maybe when you guys get into the real world, hit the weights, get a clue, You'll see. 

But keep sending eye rolling gifs, you moronic tapeworms.

Picasso? I like me some ROH but that is waaaay over the top there. NXT pisses over ROH and it’s not even funny

• Paid Members
On 30/04/2018 at 10:43 PM, DavidParis said:

The great expansion - Just threw money at everyone and used dirty tricks to help put others out of business

That was a great idea. He knew how to spend his capital and work the market to edge out others. It's scummy but they were still good ideas. 

I loved a comment on an old SCG that said vince was always jealous Bischoff's dirty tactics were better than his, and it's true because to use such moves well requires skill even if it is morally iffy. 

Speaking of dirty tricks I’ve heard numerous vets from the 80’s lament how Vince would always talk to the talent about how great Connecticut is and how they need to buy a big house there so they can be neighbors. 

Then he would gleefully watch as talent bought houses they couldn’t nearly afford and had no choice but to work 300+ days a year in order to keep up repayments. 

Thats a Mr Burns level of comic book super villainy. Not even my ex wife was capable of that level of manipulation. 

Archived