Arthur B. Funky

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Spoily photo:

kl5GRbm.thumb.jpg.c3f82e2a20b532b472a29cc9bf58a0b8.jpg

Andre/Hogan

Vince, please don't tell Andre I tried to write the match up because he will kick my ass, He might think Ive lost it! Or even worse, Don't trust him!

1) Slow entrance into ring, get the feel of the crowd, keep my distance, intense shirt tear, get the place rumbling, move slowly walking towards him talking smack enough to piss him off.

2) Andre pushes me first, then back and forth.

3) Andre throws first punch, block, 3 big punches, go for slam, Andre falls on me, crushes me for a 2 1/2 count very close to the ropes so Andre can pull himself up, I roll opposite way to distance myself so fans dont see how hard it is for him to pull himself up.

4) Get some heat, walk on my back

5) Stretch my back, beat on me, slow grind to get the building rumbling, a few body slams, stand on my back, make it look like he has a chance, keep Andre up and stay down selling, selling, selling -- damage. Choke me, headbutt me, miss 2nd ...

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Spoily photo:

Reveal hidden contents

kl5GRbm.thumb.jpg.c3f82e2a20b532b472a29cc9bf58a0b8.jpg

Andre/Hogan

Vince, please don't tell Andre I tried to write the match up because he will kick my ass, He might think Ive lost it! Or even worse, Don't trust him!

1) Slow entrance into ring, get the feel of the crowd, keep my distance, intense shirt tear, get the place rumbling, move slowly walking towards him talking smack enough to piss him off.

2) Andre pushes me first, then back and forth.

3) Andre throws first punch, block, 3 big punches, go for slam, Andre falls on me, crushes me for a 2 1/2 count very close to the ropes so Andre can pull himself up, I roll opposite way to distance myself so fans dont see how hard it is for him to pull himself up.

4) Get some heat, walk on my back

5) Stretch my back, beat on me, slow grind to get the building rumbling, a few body slams, stand on my back, make it look like he has a chance, keep Andre up and stay down selling, selling, selling -- damage. Choke me, headbutt me, miss 2nd ...

That’s fucking ace that is. Man, I love shit like this. The last three words regarding trust in the first sentence, I mean, just wow really. What an amazing piece of history to materialise.

27 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

That’s fucking ace that is. Man, I love shit like this. The last three words regarding trust in the first sentence, I mean, just wow really. What an amazing piece of history to materialise.

Is Hogan meant to be the source? If so there's 99% chance it's bullshit. 

9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

If you WATCH a lot of WRESTLING, you can find it IN loads of places

But NOT in Mr T's BINS or he will be FORCED to call YOUR parents.

33 minutes ago, Bukamania said:

Excellent documentary. I found to be even better than the Flair one they released last year personally.

Slightly pedantic but the the Flair one was by ESPN under their 30 for 30 series which was created by the sports writer Bill Simmons who also ran the ESPN site Grantland (which was ace). After Simmons got fired a couple of years ago from ESPN for frequently criticising NFL commissioner Roger Goodell he started a new website and signed up with HBO. The Andre documentary is the one he has been wanting to get made for years and I think that is the first one in that partnership.

His current website actually produces some pretty good wrestling content, aimed largely at a sports rather than a wrestling crowd. This article on Taker recently is quite a good read for example: https://www.theringer.com/2018/4/4/17195692/undertaker-career-wrestlemania-wwe-wrestling-streak

Archived