So, this mental Saudi event coming up...

David

Not going to lie, my sides are going to die and go to heaven if Reigns gets roundly booed in Saudi Arabia. That's alright, isn't it?

I mean it's just funny now. We all know it's over. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
43 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It’s single men who are most wanting to buy them.

What's the average percentage make-up of an American WWE show these days for single men, all male adult groups and families? 

It's going to be a full house. If they can't get enough groups of men with at least one female buying tickets they'll likely use other means to fill the arena.

The whole purpose of this event is to show Saudi women on camera smiling and enjoying Western entertainment.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, David said:

It's going to be a full house. If they can't get enough groups of men with at least one female buying tickets they'll likely use other means to fill the arena.

The whole purpose of this event is to show Saudi women on camera smiling and enjoying Western entertainment.

I have a mate who lived in Saudi Arabia for years, sounds like the most backwards place on the planet.  My mate got kicked out of his apartment and the contract cancelled as he opened the door was wearing shorts and t-shirt when his landlord and unmarried daughter rang the door bell for a surprise inspection.  So the fact that they are now trying to entice women to come and watch American men wrestle in their underpants must be a pretty significant left turn in terms of cultural attitudes I'm guessing.

I'm fascinated by how the crowd is going to look and sound on Friday.  Remember those TNA India tapings when they paid a load of people to sit in the audience and be super enthusiastic?  I thought that came off OK, but of course you can't force 50,000 people to be enthusiastic like that (unless you're in North Korea).

45 minutes ago, bbabba said:

I thought that came off OK, but of course you can't force 50,000 people to be enthusiastic like that (unless you're in North Korea).

The House of Saud are very very similar in their authoritarian rule as Dear Leader.

8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Agreed, them Saudi's like nothing more than their religion being part of a joke.

I don't think anyone religious likes their beliefs being part of a joke, but some seem to take it a bit better than others.

Archived