So, this mental Saudi event coming up...

David

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

A stacked card on a Friday teatime is enough for me to look the other way in regards to how backwards the country is and how hypocritical WWE are.

A cage match, Ladder match, Casket match and a 50 man Rumble in one night. Jesus.

Is this Saudi Arabia show over-booked by the same bloke who put the WOS Christmas Special together? 

• Paid Members

You can tell there's a Womens Revolution (TM) afoot when even the fucking Undertaker only takes a match if his wife says he can. She only usually gives him a pass once a year for Mania and the occasional Rumble or Survivors.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I'd imagine they haven't settled on what the main matches at SummerSlam will be yet.

I'd say one of them has to be Miz vs Daniel Bryan but we know damn well that's getting spunked away tonight.

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

Apparently tickets for this are only the equivilent of $6 per person, but only available in groups and each group has to include at least one woman.

Yeah, that'll be part of the aforementioned PR exercise that allows for a superficial view of Saudi culture overseas. All part of why they're doing this event in the first place.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, David said:

Yeah, that'll be part of the aforementioned PR exercise that allows for a superficial view of Saudi culture overseas. All part of why they're doing this event in the first place.

I think the fact that there's not a single woman on the card puts that superficial view to bed.

The narrative around The Undertaker/Rusev match seems to be;

- match announced

- Rusev calls Undertaker old in a promo to TMZ

- Michelle McCool gets the arse on social media

- The office shit themselves because they intend to use Undertaker sporadically over the next year as both Cena and Lesnar are fucking off.

- They bin Rusev and get Jericho in

- A confused Undertaker contacts the office and says ‘the fuck you doing? I don’t care... Rusev and the wife were just trying to heat this super random match up a bit’

- The office rebooks it

Fucking hell. This is a multi-billion dollar company acting like soddin’ school kids.

Archived