So, this mental Saudi event coming up...

David

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
28 minutes ago, SiWri said:

To be fair I went straight to my mates going "FFS! Now The Rock is there too!" before realising.

Reminds me of the time my mate text me on the trainĀ a Sky Sports tweet saying Real Madrid accepted an offer from United forĀ Ronaldo. With much glee I told the folk I was with, only to suddenly realise the @ was SkySporfNews. We probably ended up signing Depay that week too.

Anyway, is there any solid speculation of how much WWE are making off of this? (apologies if someone has already posted it).

• Paid Members

They should just kayfabe that Rusev is scared of The Undertaker. Although that only works if he's a heel. He's not really a heel.

Rusev knew he could beat The Undertaker in a casket match, obviously, but the dopey muppets went and booked it on Rusev Day of all days, so he had other commitments.

• Paid Members

Nah, I reckon they're simply filling it with all the dregs that weren't even good enough to make the Royal Rumble (but featured in the shitty Andre battle royal). Saudi Arabia can suffer Mike Kanellis.

• Paid Members

There's a story going around that Rey Mysterio has been contacted about being part of this show as well, and it's looking like Big Show will also be in it.

They definitely have a big enough roster to do a 50 Man Royal Rumble without including NXT talent or random old-timers, particularly when you factor in the likes of Angle, Big Show, potentially Mysterio and Jericho (though I assume he's been pulled from the Rumble to work the casket match), and assume that others on the card will most likely be working double duty.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That's an unofficial fan Twitter account. Bet they're more excited about (Impact spoilers)...

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

another Tommy Dreamer return to Impact. Great.

Oh yeah, I know. I just thought it was quite funny, especially as we had this show at my local town hall last week...Ā 

1000958.jpg?etag=487192B5199A74B1218ED4E

Anyway, I've just seen that the show is scheduled for 5 hours!? I'm not sure I can manage that, after WM!Ā 

• Paid Members

A stacked card on a Friday teatime is enough for me to look the other way in regards to how backwards the country is and how hypocritical WWE are.

A cage match, Ladder match, Casket match and a 50 man Rumble in one night. Jesus.

Archived