Wrestlemania 34 predictions

DootDootDoot

Righty ho…we’re through the last bit of TV for the main roster so what say you all for Wrestlemania 34 predictions? Free biscuit to anyone who gets a full house. Not including Cena-Taker as it’s not an official match but feel free to post theories into what might happen there.

Here goes…

Pre show:

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: We don’t know the full list of participants but I’ll go with a Matt Hardy win to pop the crowd.

Cruiserweight Championship: Mustafa Ali v Cedric Alexander – Pretty torn on this one but I think it could be the crowning moment for Mustafa Ali.

Women’s Battle Royal: It looks every bit like coming down to Sasha v Bayley at the end but I’m going for an outside bet for them to eliminate themselves and for the lovely Becky Lynch to claim the glory. She deserves it.

Main Card:

US Championship: Randy Orton v Bobby Roode v Jinder Mahal v Rusev – This has been yawn inducing throughout the build. Roode and Orton are so much more natural in the heel mode and Jinder is just Jinder and still cutting the same promos as during his tiresome spell as WWE Champion last year. Until Rusev was added I had no interest but hopefully Vince has finally seen the light and wants to push him. That’s why I’m going with the Bulgarian to win it on Rusev Day.

Smackdown Tag Titles: The New Day v The Usos v Bludgeon Brothers – I don’t think another run with the titles does a lot for the New Day and I think there’ll be a fair few title changes so I pick The Usos for a long awaited Wrestlemania moment and a feud with the Bludgeons coming out of it.

Raw Tag Titles: The Bar v Brawn Strowman and??? – This is going one of two ways…either a genuine bad ass like Samoa Joe joins or ends up battling Brawn at the end of the match after miscommunication costs them or James Ellsworth is the partner and gets the pin after Strowman destroys the Bar. The way this has been built with Strowman saying he doesn’t need a partner, I’ll go with Ellsworth and for he and Strowman to take the titles.

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz v Finn Balor v Seth Rollins – The Miz has had a great year or so and has really put himself back in the spotlight. I think Finn and Seth cancel each other out and Miz sneaks away still the champ.

Raw Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss v Nia Jax – I do love me some Alexa but the payoff to this has to be Nia taking the win. The only thing stopping that is that they may stretch it out to Backlash etc. but I think this should be Nia’s time.

Smackdown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair v Asuka – Huge match which could go either way but Asuka winning nicks it for me.

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey v Triple H and Stephanie McMahon – Surely Trips can’t justify himself winning this one…right? It has to go one way…Ronda and Angle with duelling submissions for the win.

Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon v Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn – I mentioned on another thread that I can see Shane turning here so as much as it would be a big moment for Bryan to get the win, I think it stays a relatively short match with Shane joining forces with KO and Zayn to keep them on SD.

Universal Championship: Roman Reigns v Brock Lesnar - Biggest lock of the night, Roman wins.

WWE Championship: AJ Styles v Shinsuke Nakamura – Fingers crossed they get the time to put on a classic. This should be the moment for Nakamura to make his ascent to the top and AJ moves to Raw in the next shake up.

What happens with Cena and Undertaker? I’m going for a showdown and a setup of a WM35 match, perhaps a s short brawl.

• Paid Members

I'll post full predictions later, but I have one theoretical one I want to throw out.

Cena will come out to open the show, and sit in the front row for the whole show, or certainly most of it. He will end up still sitting there after the "main event" happens. Presumably goes back to the ring and then we get Taker appearing in the very last segment of the night. No idea if we get a match or just an angle, but I think they'll tease it not happening all night. 

Archived