WWE Tv Tapings Nov 2018 ???

Healy52003

what arena in Birmingham ??

I booked a few free cancellation hotels in Manchester, liverpool and Glasgow for the date and will book one for Birmingham, never been to the city, Ill be flying to and from Dublin. Going to u2 in dublin on the 6th Nov so a quck trip across the water for Raw is the only option.

I assume Mon 5th Nov cause Survivor Series takes place on the 18th Nov and they normally have the UK Tv shows and tour 2 weeks before that ??

17 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

what arena in Birmingham ??

I booked a few free cancellation hotels in Manchester, liverpool and Glasgow for the date and will book one for Birmingham, never been to the city, Ill be flying to and from Dublin. Going to u2 in dublin on the 6th Nov so a quck trip across the water for Raw is the only option.

I assume Mon 5th Nov cause Survivor Series takes place on the 18th Nov and they normally have the UK Tv shows and tour 2 weeks before that ??

If it's the Genting, then there's a few nearby, but they can be pricey. Touching the £75 mark, but what should we expect for a venue next to an international airport. I'm going there for the first time in August for Iron Maiden and I booked the Premier Inn on the complex for that. It's a fair walk to the arena from there, but it was the best price I could get. Plus it lets you choose to pay on arrival which is always handy. Arena Birmingham is easy as its actually in town. But they're mainly the go to for them if the Genting isn't available. Loads of places nearby, but I recommend the Bloc as its a few minutes up the road pretty much. Not too hard to get there if it is in the city as you just get a train from the Airport to New Street. If it was doable, I'd sure check it out. Hope your trip planning goes well.

1 hour ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

If it's the Genting, then there's a few nearby, but they can be pricey. Touching the £75 mark, but what should we expect for a venue next to an international airport. I'm going there for the first time in August for Iron Maiden and I booked the Premier Inn on the complex for that. It's a fair walk to the arena from there, but it was the best price I could get. Plus it lets you choose to pay on arrival which is always handy. Arena Birmingham is easy as its actually in town. But they're mainly the go to for them if the Genting isn't available. Loads of places nearby, but I recommend the Bloc as its a few minutes up the road pretty much. Not too hard to get there if it is in the city as you just get a train from the Airport to New Street. If it was doable, I'd sure check it out. Hope your trip planning goes well.

pre booked the ibis in Birmingham international airport for €68/£59 for the one night

Dont think i could ever afford mania so i want to try and make an annual trip to the Uk for tapings, Loved going to Raw and SD in Glasgow in 2016 . Sadly only able to do Raw dis Nov due to U2 in Dublin on the 6th Nov (Raw and u2 in the same week very nice). London tapings in May too soon and have other things on 

I saw on WWE.com that theres a live event in London on the 29th Aug ???, i wonder are they heading over to Asia or something that time and doing a show in London like a few years ago ?

• 3 weeks later...

Anymore rumours of where the Nov tapings could be ??

Trying to plan for it. The Euro tour starts in a few weeks so I imagine they won't be announced til the first UK show of it. Can only do Raw cause I have u2 in Dublin on the Tuesday if the date is Mon 5th Nov but I'll get my moneys worth as raw Is quite long. Guess I'll have to do both in spring 2019 in London 

• 4 weeks later...

I saw SmackDown were in Birmingham on the 5th at Arena Birmingham again. Got intrigued for a bit until I realised it was a house show. So Manchester again this year? That's what? 5 times in the last 7 years? Correct me if I'm wrong. You'd think it'd be somewhere else this time.

Maybe the crowd reaction to AJ Styles winning the WWE title in Manchester has persuaded them to go again. I was there for that and it was as loud as you would hear at a football stadium for your supported team scoring the winning goal in the 90th minute

Archived