80s Bangers

bAzTNM#1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't live through the 80s, but to me it seems like a pretty shit decade. The music is generally some of my least favourite since the 60s with a sound that is more dated than music from decades prior, Thatcher was in charge of the country for the decade and there was more football hooliganism (I appreciate England had a good decade in football in Europe).

It's probably no coincidence that the 00s was also one of my least favourite decades for music whilst you had the 80s revival thing going on. Also with the 80s, you had some of the great acts from years prior releasing relative dross.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

I didn't live through the 80s, but to me it seems like a pretty shit decade. The music is generally some of my least favourite since the 60s with a sound that is more dated than music from decades prior, Thatcher was in charge of the country for the decade and there was more football hooliganism (I appreciate England had a good decade in football in Europe).

Nobody was asking for your opinion on 80s music. All we're doing is posting links to good tracks. If you don't want to do that then what are you even doing in this thread?

Archived