bAzTNM#1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Neil Finn & Tim Finn pre-Crowded House

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Really Big Shoe said:

A few weeks ago, I attended "Ultimate Power" in Camden - it's a night dedicated to (mostly) 80s power ballads and anthems, with a bunch of people on the stage with a big inflatable speaker deck handing out and pretending to play on inflatable electric guitars, mic stands, and saxophones. Lots of fun.

You can request songs on the night by tweeting the Ultimate Power account, and these requests are shown on a feed on a big projected screen. I requested the above track, and got it in short order. But the highlight of the night came when John Parr himself retweeted me!

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

A few weeks ago, I attended "Ultimate Power" in Camden - it's a night dedicated to (mostly) 80s power ballads and anthems, with a bunch of people on the stage with a big inflatable speaker deck handing out and pretending to play on inflatable electric guitars, mic stands, and saxophones. Lots of fun.

You can request songs on the night by tweeting the Ultimate Power account, and these requests are shown on a feed on a big projected screen. I requested the above track, and got it in short order. But the highlight of the night came when John Parr himself retweeted me!

That sounds AMAZING!!!!  It's a genre of music my friends and I have re-classified 'Hero Music'.

Archived