Clocks go FORWARD at 1am Sunday 25th March!

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

I'm at the stage now where when I hear the clocks are changing my  immediate thought is "Has bAz posted it yet!?" One of those many little things that have made me enjoy visiting this place  for the last 12 years. Respect to you sir!

He posts it every time regular as clockwork, you could set your watch by them. 

• Paid Members

Well my phone enjoyed putting itself an hour forward so much yesterday that it decided to do it again today. My sister was not best pleased when I tried to pick her up for work an hour early, and at the same time insisting that she hurried up so we were not late. 

• Paid Members

This was the worst one ever. I combined a red eye flight from America and the subsequent jet-lag with this nonsense. My sleeping pattern has never been so royally rogered and my last three nights of sleep have lasted 13 hours. 12 hours and 4 hours respectively. 

• Moderators

I actually had a real reason to know and anticipate the clock change this weekend.

My dog needs to have her pain meds every 8 hours, due to the time change that would have meant staying up until midnight to give her her dose but thankfully I was able to gradually shift the time over the course of a couple days to get her back into normal schedule by yesterday evening.

Archived