Predict a future star.

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Jacob Fatu I could see ending up on more people's radars soon - he obviously has the family connection, but also has a decent (if far from unique) look, a lot of presence, and pretty much all the tools. Capable of working a rough and ready brawl, and busting out big flippy high spots. Watching Pacific Coast Wrestling stuff on Amazon Prime, he's one of the few wrestlers on there I didn't have prior knowledge of that's really impressed me.

Is that the PCW Ultra stuff on Amazon, Pat? Only seen one show on there, have they added more?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

PCW Ultra, yeah. They've got something like 12 or 13 shows on there now.

They don't do much for me, as they're very "super indie" in style, the commentary is awful (heel commentator is insufferable), and the pacing of their shows is absolutely appalling, but there's the odd highlight - they use Pentagon Jr and Fenix a lot, and one show they book Terry Funk to do a run-in on a match with Kevin Sullivan involved, in 2017! Fatu's the only guy of theirs that's really jumped out at me as one to watch, without me having ever seen his work before, though.

Archived