Predict a future star.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If Cody keeps up with the kind of work he's been doing these last couple of months, I could definitely see him in an AJ Styles situation where it becomes a case of WWE needing him more than he needs them, and being able to walk right into a high-paid, main event slot a couple of years down the line.

Yeah let's hope that's the way it goes. His character development has been great this year and the blonde died hair really gives him that crazy edge. The worrying thing if he comes back to WWE, Vince will have him flapping about as Stardust within a month.

On the subject of Dolphin Ziggler. For some reason I can't upload photos but this is what I would imagine him to look like. http://oi63.tinypic.com/24w7xjt.jpg

On 23/03/2018 at 3:44 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

Heidi Katrina. A great look [she is tall in comparison to most of her contemporaries] and currently honing her craft in Japan she has also worked Mexico and other countries too. I reckon Vince/HHH would love her but, worst case, she should do even better over in Japan and the US indies.

She's even worked with them before... kinda.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Dolphin Ziggler is a gimmick that’d actually make the guy semi-interesting.

Get Super Delfin out of retirement to manage him, stick him with "Fin" Balor. Announce them from Miami, call them The Pod. 

I'd love to see Cody Rhodes win the World Title at WrestleMania. Would be an incredible story for the family as a whole to make it to the top of the mountain. Hats off to him for what he's achieved on the Indies. He's probably at the stage he doesn't "need" WWE but to get the fairytale moment would be something special.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Montez Ford. 

That's a decent shout. He already looks significantly better than Dawkins, and you can see him going onto bigger and better things when they sack off the team. Could see him doing well on the main roster. 

Ooh definitely agree with Montez Ford, very charismatic and entertaining with great athleticism

In fact he's even going out with Bianca Belair who's another great shout for this topic.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

If Cody keeps up with the kind of work he's been doing these last couple of months, I could definitely see him in an AJ Styles situation where it becomes a case of WWE needing him more than he needs them, and being able to walk right into a high-paid, main event slot a couple of years down the line.

Bloody hell. He's improved, but I think Cody coming back will be closer to when they had chance to bring in Bully Ray, with the strides he'd made with an aggressive main event heel persona, and it ended up being the same old Bubba Ray Dudley that turned up in a Rumble. Or he gets a McIntyre run as a reliable hand to move the NXT belt from a future call-up to the next guy. He's a good hand, he's not a star. He's a loooooooong way from where AJ was to the fandom outside the Universe in 2016.

No, ROH doesn't count.

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Bloody hell. He's improved, but I think Cody coming back will be closer to when they had chance to bring in Bully Ray, with the strides he'd made with an aggressive main event heel persona, and it ended up being the same old Bubba Ray Dudley that turned up in a Rumble. Or he gets a McIntyre run as a reliable hand to move the NXT belt from a future call-up to the next guy. He's a good hand, he's not a star. He's a loooooooong way from where AJ was to the fandom outside the Universe in 2016.

No, ROH doesn't count.

This time last year I’d have agreed 100% with you. But we now live in a world where Jinder Mahal had a six month reign as WWE Champion, so there’s now pretty much nobody about whom I can say “he’ll never be the champ”.

• Paid Members

Jacob Fatu I could see ending up on more people's radars soon - he obviously has the family connection, but also has a decent (if far from unique) look, a lot of presence, and pretty much all the tools. Capable of working a rough and ready brawl, and busting out big flippy high spots. Watching Pacific Coast Wrestling stuff on Amazon Prime, he's one of the few wrestlers on there I didn't have prior knowledge of that's really impressed me.

Archived